News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Cawthorn 10/23 Thanks!

Started by cedestech, October 24, 2010, 11:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cedestech

This is the bald guy in the black tee shirt.

I'd like to thank ya'll that instructed and will be back next month.

It was windy and dirty but had alot of fun!

O0

ItsMichelleNotMichael

I hated to miss Sunday, and I can't make the November shoot but I'll be back and hopefully with lots of practice under my belt. I've got to get that rifleman patch by next June; it's on my bucket list for my 50th year.

sgtrock

ItsMichelleNotMichael

Now that is an Avatar Picture worthy of Appleseed,,,Thats my kind of Range Day

sgtrock

Aromatic

I agree with sgtrock, nice avatar.  If I recall, that picture was taken on the April 19th weekend to boot.  Hope to see you on the trail.

Reddot

We missed ya on Sunday, waited for a while and everything....you're getting so close!! We'll be back in November and December--please join us--I want to see you with a Rifleman's patch and an Orange Hat!!

scuzzy

Quote from: ItsMichelleNotMichael on October 27, 2010, 09:55:23 PM
I hated to miss Sunday, and I can't make the November shoot but I'll be back and hopefully with lots of practice under my belt. I've got to get that rifleman patch by next June; it's on my bucket list for my 50th year.

Now that's my kinda woman!!

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

ItsMichelleNotMichael

Yep, it was taken this past April. The mud just made the weekend even more fun!

Can't be at the November shoot but I'll do my best to be at the one in December.