News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Passing these words along

Started by TruTenacity, October 21, 2010, 11:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruTenacity

I thought you folks in PA would like to read a message that came through RWVA e-mail.

O0

TruT

I attended an Appleseed in September in Slippery Rock, PA as a walk-on, ... On a side note, I wanted to thank you for creating this organization!  I had a great time at the shoot, and learned a lot from the instructors.  Everyone on the line was safe, and we all left with a lot of useful information and tips.  I look forward to attending another Appleseed in the future, and will be sure to bring some friends next time.  Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

David M.
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy