News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome Meeker Sportsman Club in Marion, OH to the Appleseed Family!

Started by MeanStreaker, October 20, 2010, 11:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

We are very excited to announce that Meeker Sportsman Club just west of Marion, OH will be hosting Appleseed events on April 16-17 and September 24-25, 2011!

It's a beautiful range with free camping on site, lunches to be available, and a 400 yard range available for use!!!   ^:)^

Thank you to OhioRifleman, the club's President, for making this happen!

Registration and Information available here:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=17843.0

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

GoldFish

Great job AGAIN MeanStreaker!!! :bow:

Quote from: MeanStreaker on October 20, 2010, 11:38:25 PM
It's a beautiful range with free camping on site, lunches to be available, and a 400 yard range available for use!!!   ^:)^

SWEEEEEEET!!! :D  FDAQT's!!! :---
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Ishy

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

Gordon

I'm glad that worked out, after all.

Hey Meanstreaker, is that the Meanstreaker parked out front in the photo? :)

MeanStreaker

Alright Ishy and Fuzzy, let's stay on topic...   &)

Oh wait, we're talking motorcycles?!

Carry on!   ;D

That's not the Mean Streak in the pic above.  It's a Suzuki VStrom and our latest ride.  The MS was sold a few years ago, but here it is somewhere in VA on the Blue Ridge Pkway

See, a lot of people think I'm an angry naked runner or something.  But I'm not!  It was my bike!   :D
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

MeanStreaker

Updated the first post with a link to the Registration and Information page.
--Thomas Paine

posterboy

Quote from: MeanStreaker on October 25, 2010, 02:53:55 PM

See, a lot of people think I'm an angry naked runner or something.  But I'm not!  It was my bike!   :D

It will take at least a week to forget that......maybe longer but there will be a scar.

pb

Miki

YAY and bummer. I'm pretty sure I'll be busy elsewhere in April...and also pretty sure the Sept. weekend will be homecoming. Y'all have fun without me. And it's just over 3 hours from here.  :-[

therealsteamer

Quote from: Miki on October 25, 2010, 08:30:29 PM
YAY and bummer. I'm pretty sure I'll be busy elsewhere in April...and also pretty sure the Sept. weekend will be homecoming. Y'all have fun without me. And it's just over 3 hours from here.  :-[

I'm pretty sure I'll be there for both events this year.... ^:)^..   It's only 15 minutes from my house... :bow:

Gordon

Quote from: MeanStreaker on October 25, 2010, 02:53:55 PM

See, a lot of people think I'm an angry naked runner or something.  But I'm not!  It was my bike!   :D

LOL! "angry naked runner" :)   Thanks for the pic, Mike. Edit to add: Oh and thanks too for the photo of the bike.  :cool2:

OhioRifleman

I must have missed this posting the first time around, but we are excited to be hosting 2 events this year! I look forward to seeing you all there!

OhioRifleman

MeanStreaker

--Thomas Paine

Dougum

I'll be there in April with an Enfield.  No knowin' what I'll find at the gunshows.  :P Thank God that we have this range. I can only get about 130 yards at home so 400 Yards is well welcome.  ^:)^ Especially with the 7.62.  ++) :---
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

Corvette

Count me in for April's event.  When will the 2011 schedule be up for actual event sign ups? 
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

MeanStreaker

Hey corvette, you can find the link to registration and information in the first post up top.  We'll see you there!
--Thomas Paine