News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New SHOOT BOSSES!!! (cue the wild cheering)

Started by dwarven1, October 26, 2010, 09:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwarven1

OK, apparently we're a bit too low-key up here in New England. I see the folks out in the midwest with topics celebrating new Red Hats and new Shoot Bosses. What do we do? Well... we edit the "instructor list" thread.

Well... hell. We've got some folks up here who're working their tails off to help bail, so our new Shoot Bosses deserve a bit of recognition (or, as we science-fiction fans refer to it: "ego-boo").

SO!

New Shoot Bosses in the last couple of months are Mike93LX (who flew to South Carolina this past weekend to SB a shoot down there!) and Luv2BFree, who earned her green hat at Harvard this past weekend!!  ^:)^ ^:)^

Let's give it up for them, folks, they worked hard and deserve a bit of ego-boo. And then they can get back to work posting AARs, IAARs, sending in IIT promotions, writing IEFs, expense reports and getting ready for their NEXT shoots.  &)
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

B9

Seems some of the best promotions are kept low key. Maybe because they are all working too hard at the mission to pause for celebration.

Congrats to all!
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Josey Wales

..Strength & Honor..
..To both all y'all and Great Job!!
.......JW........
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

ATM

Huzzah! Huzzah!

*and a cartwheel*

Thanks for the dedication and passion!

This is not meant to boost anyone's ego but to foster a high level of espirit de corps.

Nothing wrong with a little morale-boo... ^:)^
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

lupis42

You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

mike93lx

Thanks for the kind words and congrats Alix!

Matt, it's your turn now...  ~~:)

Ishy

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

SavageShootr

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Luv2BFree   O0

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Mike93LX    O0
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Mr.Freedom

Way to go Mike and Alix!!! I think youre doing a great job. Love seeing you both in Leyden!! Cheers, Mike
Don't Ever Forget 9/11

I Pray Not For An Easy Life, But That I Become A Strong Person.

THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph Thomas Paine