News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Afton, Oct. 23-24

Started by henschman, October 19, 2010, 01:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henschman

Guys,

There is a good chance I won't be able to Shoot Boss Afton this weekend.  A situation has developed at work, and there is a good chance I will have to work all weekend (just like I did last weekend).  I am trying to find someone else to cover the event, but I just wanted to make you all aware of the situation.

See you soon,

Daniel
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819

Excalibur1

Hope all is well with all shooters and rifleman. The range is prep'ed, the width of the burm has been expanded and a little height added.  If there is anything that anyone might need for the weekend, give me a call and I'll see what we can get done. Look forward to having everyone here again. Dan, hope the schedule changes and you can make it. See you there,  @&)Mike  :---

Scarecrow

Unless fate intervenes again . . .
I plan to be there around lunch time Friday to start setting up and get some trigger time in.

Looks like 60% chance rain for Friday

dalesp

I picked up the shoot box from Daniel today. 

Looks like I'll be running things unless someone that knows what they're doing shows up.

I've already accepted the fact that I will be soggy all weekend.
"There are three reasons to own a gun: To protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals and to keep the King of England out of your face."
                          ~ Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofski (Krusty the Clown)

henschman

Definitely bring your rain gear, guys!

I hope I can make it, but if I can't, I know Dale will do a great job.
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819

dalesp

I can be reached at Four-oh-five - 351 - oooo

Scarecrow - or any other IITs give me a shout!

I'll be hitting the road in about an hour.  ETA in Afton 1500 - 1600.

"There are three reasons to own a gun: To protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals and to keep the King of England out of your face."
                          ~ Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofski (Krusty the Clown)