News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hear Ye!! Hear Ye!! Hear Ye!! New NorCal Green Hat (and a girlie, too!!)

Started by BaldDragn, October 18, 2010, 10:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaldDragn

Hear Ye!! Hear Ye!! Hear Ye!! New NorCal Green Hat (and a girlie, too!!)

Jules has completed her second SBIT and has earned her Green Hat!

This was no small feat for Jules, she has a lot on her plate and she's married to a real hard nosed so-n-so that won't cut her a break. She got it the old fashioned way... SHE EARNED IT!!!

So a hearty WELL DONE is in order!!!

BD
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

eaglescouter

Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleer™:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

NorCal22Gal

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!!!!

Good job Jules!!!   ;D

Rocket Man

Awesome.

I like where California is going.  Been a long time since I could say that!   ..:..
... if ever a mistaken complaisance leads them to sacrifice their privileges, or the well-meaning assertors of them, they will deserve bondage, and soon will find themselves in chains. -- Joseph Warren (anon)

polygunner

Congratulations shoot boss. The Sacramento Appleseed machine is getting bigger and stronger by the day, You and BaldDragn are the hub. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
..:.. ^:)^ O0 :bow: ^-^ :D ;) :) ..:..
Please show us IIT's a little mercy ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:) ~~:)
pg

Western Rose

Congratulations, Jules!!! ^:)^ ..:.. O0 ^:)^ ..:.. O0 ^:)^ ..:.. O0 ^:)^ ..:.. O0 ^:)^ ..:.. O0

Three smileys to represent each of the Idaho SC's family...or else, I'm just that happy. Take it either way! ;)
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Camljr

Ok, Jules... you asked for it now!!!

Congrats to you girl... YOU DA BOMB!!!     :bow:

I want to come up and work your shoot.     :cool2:

I will make a point of it...       8)   ~~:)

Oh no.... I got to lay off the emoticons...... LayloPro is rubbing off on me...... :~ :o      ++) ~~:)    :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

LayloPro

This is so "way cool"!! ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: O0 O0 O0

Yeah, I have to admit, I had a micro second of thought of "Yeah, isn't her husband the green hat testing her for SBiT?"

But then I remembered....not your "average, ordinary husband", and -that- put paid to that little thought........ &) :--- @&)

Boys & girls, even without seeing it in person, I will guarantee, she -earned it-!!! :o :o :o :o O0

Besides, the BD even does a pretty impressive job of "copy & paste", with only a color change to protect the guilty!! **) **) **) ;D ;D ;D :))

This has been an awesome weekend, hasn't it?? 8)

Congrats, Jules!! We are looking forward to seeing you guys again shortly......

LLP

ps, Cam.....I think it's more WR....but she has been taking lessons for the last couple of months...... >:D O0 8) ;D
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

Josey Wales

..Jules.......Great Job O0..
..Congratulations on you earning your GREEN HAT..
...........Strength & Honor.........Josey Wales...............

..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

bob 210

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

30 Cal Sleeper

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yes, I got "dust in my eyes" when he presented the hat to you.  I am so happy for you...you have inspired me! 

Hambone

Angels on the sideline,
puzzled and amused.
Why did Father give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused.

Don't these talking monkeys know that Eden
has enough to go around?
Plenty in this holy garden.
Silly monkeys,
where there's one you're bound to divide it,
right in two.

Angels on the sideline,
baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason
and this is what they choose?

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

SavageShootr

CONGRATULATIONS Jules!!!
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Evenstar

'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

artkat2

I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

Jules

Quote from: SavageShootr on October 19, 2010, 10:31:49 PM
CONGRATULATIONS Jules!!!

ok, lady, I see you had to edit. went to the doc yesterday and am following directions. i promise to behave. love you for your caring and fretting, and rolling of eyes and shaking of head. Julie
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Cal 7.62

Way 2 go Jules. O0
Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah! ^:)^
Lookin 4ward 2 working w/you on the trail.
"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington

BaldDragn

Quote from: LayloPro on October 19, 2010, 04:39:07 AM
Yeah, I have to admit, I had a micro second of thought of "Yeah, isn't her husband the green hat testing her for SBiT?"

But then I remembered....not your "average, ordinary husband", and -that- put paid to that little thought........ &) :--- @&)

Boys & girls, even without seeing it in person, I will guarantee, she -earned it-!!! :o :o :o :o O0

Yes she did. I was uncompromising in my expectations. The only time she caught a break was to use the restroom. It would have been much easier for her to have anybody else as her trainer.

To those normal people out there that find yourself in the unenviable position of training you spouse I suggest you make your best effort to avoid it. It's very hard to keep it from turning into a no win, and the whole reason I came to Appleseed in the first place, was to have someone else teach Jules to shoot.

Much thanks goes to Savage Shooter, James E, Dessert Dog, Ryan TSG, Eaglescouter, NorCal22Gal, V, Camljr, Double D, Romeo's Hero, Bob 210, and yes Laylowpro (I know I've forgotten someone here... sorry) for the encouragement you guys provided.

Quote from: LayloPro on October 19, 2010, 04:39:07 AM
Besides, the BD even does a pretty impressive job of "copy & paste", with only a color change to protect the guilty!! **) **) **) ;D ;D ;D :))

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I'm not above stealing and reusing any good thing I see. I'm proud to be guilty as charged.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

LayloPro

;D ;D ;D

You are indeed, a good man there, BD!!

Glad to have you along side, and serving with....... O0 O0 O0

Looking forward to seeing you guys this next year some more..... :cool2: ..:..

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

RedNekEngr

"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

AFTERMATH

Congratulations!   O0

Now get signed up to run some shoots! ~~:)

I hear Hinckley, MN.  Dec. 11-12  is still SB-less. ..:..

Go Jules!

AFTERMATH
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Freeman

Freeman
n.
1. A person not in slavery or serfdom.
2. One who possesses the rights or privileges of a citizen.

"Liberty is not a means to a political end. It is itself the highest political end." – Lord Acton

Appleseed: The only program endorsed by the Founding Fathers and GSG9.

Jules

Quote from: Freeman on November 05, 2010, 09:33:16 PM
So where's the picture of the new SB in her shiny new green hat?

Go to my profile, I am there!  Jules
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt