News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hear Ye Hear Ye!! Nevada has a new Red Hat!!

Started by DesertDog, October 18, 2010, 03:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertDog

Oct 17, 2010 Trebleshooter became the 4th Nevadan to earn the Red Hat!!!

It was an honor for her to be my first Red Hat awardee.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

bob 210

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Ishy

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Josey Wales

..Trebleshooter, Great job and Congratulations!..
....Strength & Honor....... Josey Wales.........
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

LayloPro

Well, WAY COOL!!! ..:.. ^:)^ ..:.. ^:)^ ..:.. ^:)^ ..:.. ;)

Congrats, girl!! and Well Done!! O0 O0 O0

Look forward to working with you in a few weeks!!
See ya then!
LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

Evenstar

'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

TrebleShooter

SniperCat

My first post to the forum is to congratulate TrebleShooter for a job well done!  Guess that means the rest of us must get it in gear.
Wife of RangeRat (SB), mother of TrebleShooter (SB), SharpEyedFireChild (SB), and Persistent_1 (IIT3)

desertrat144

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

V

Congratulations,

Look forward to seeing y'all on the trail again soon.

Cheers
V

Xeyed

Congratulations Trebleshooter,

It has been my pleasure to cross paths with her many times on the trail to her Red hat.

I've shot with her on the line  as a fellow student.

It has been my privilege to work events with her as a fellow IIT and attend an IBC.

We've bailed at gun shows together.

It has been great to work with her as we kicked off Southern Nevada's marketing efforts.

Her energy and enthusiasm for the program are helping us beat the ignorance, apathy and laziness in Southern Nevada.

Now that she has accepted the Red Hat of Destiny, I know that she will represent the program and her family well.

Because everyone who knows her agrees that this young lady, "knows very much what she is  about".

One Man awake, Awakens another. The second awakens  His next-door brother.
The three awake can rouse a town. By turning the whole place upside down.

The many awake can make such a fuss. It finally awakens the rest of us.
One man up, with dawn in his eyes, Surely then, Multiplies. Lawrence Trib

Rocket Man

She knows what she's about indeed.  It was my pleasure to attend an IBC with her, and she was a tough act to follow even then.

Congratulations, and feel free to "raid the border" any time.  Hope to see you on the Trail!
... if ever a mistaken complaisance leads them to sacrifice their privileges, or the well-meaning assertors of them, they will deserve bondage, and soon will find themselves in chains. -- Joseph Warren (anon)

LayloPro

Heh!! RM, no "border raiding" needed.......we annexed Nevada last year, if IIRC........ O0 ^-^ >:D
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

Xeyed

One Man awake, Awakens another. The second awakens  His next-door brother.
The three awake can rouse a town. By turning the whole place upside down.

The many awake can make such a fuss. It finally awakens the rest of us.
One man up, with dawn in his eyes, Surely then, Multiplies. Lawrence Trib

Chris_H

Congratulations Trebleshooter!

O0

You've really shown a great amount of enthusiasm & persistence!

I really wish I could have been there this weekend, but was bailing at another shoot!

Chris

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

RangeRat

Her mom and I are very proud of her accomplishments; she's growing up..... :'(

desertrat144

Quote from: RangeRat on October 26, 2010, 01:42:04 AM
Her mom and I are very proud of her accomplishments; she's growing up..... :'(

They grow way too quick, but no matter what, can usually find their way back home.  You've earned the right to be proud of her, and bend anyone's ear that is nearby.

Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan