News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Thanks to all at Piru!

Started by Pvt.Joker, October 18, 2010, 12:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pvt.Joker

Today was my first Appleseed. I didn't even intend to shoot, but rather intended to scout the thing out for suitability for a family activity.

Some darn Redhat (Andy...I'm "complaining" about you!) just had to make it known that I didn't get there late enough to be "too late", and that he had an extra rifle. (Bonus-It was a "special" rifle that just kept hitting the green part!)
Dang! I thought I had this all planned out so I could just slip in and out and be on my way...
I am really glad it didn't work out the way I had it planned. I'll be back ASAP to help with this excellent effort.

Thanks to Andy and Dano and Cowgirl, especially, for taking an interest in helping me knock the rust off. ~~:)
Hope to be able to pay it forward soon!!
"The battlefields of history are littered with the bones of those, who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest; and, resting, died."   
"We can't guarantee success in this war, but we can do something better. We can deserve it."
-John Adams, in a letter to his wife, Abigail.

SavageShootr

Welcome
That is a good group out there.

See you on the trail with the family.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

artkat2

Definitely fun and educational for the whole family!

I'll take responsibility for the rifle, but the "holes in the green part", I think are your fault!

I'm glad you decided to stick around for a while, and thanks for your support.

Hope to see you on the line again.

Andy
I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

Pvt.Joker

You can count on it!
I have begun the acquisition process for (2) 795's and sling/sight rigs.
I will have a sight adjusting tool gold plated and engraved with your name next we meet. (All except for the part about the plating and engraving...)

;-)

BTW, IOU one rifle cleaning, payable on demand.

Thanks again.
"The battlefields of history are littered with the bones of those, who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest; and, resting, died."   
"We can't guarantee success in this war, but we can do something better. We can deserve it."
-John Adams, in a letter to his wife, Abigail.