News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Android AQT Apps now available in the market!

Started by c4v3man, October 16, 2010, 09:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3man

I have made 2 apps to assist other appleseeders in their pursuit of their Marksman rating. The Timer app will assist you in shooting an AQT without fussing with a stopwatch. Please do not use it on a public range with other shooters, as "cease fire" command will obviously have repercussions. I am planning on updating the app with the option to use audio tones instead of verbal commands. Until then, you can use earbuds under your hearing protection, or shoot out on BLM.

c4v3man

The second app is a score app, that can assist you in scoring your AQT after you have shot it. Simply press the score of each shot as you tally it. I'm going to adjust the layout and move the buttons down to the bottom of the screen for ease of use.

c4v3man

Let me know if you have any suggestions, and please comment/rate in the android forum.

c4v3man

I apologize for the multi-posts/replys, another member/instructor indicated the inability to post in certain parts of the board is due to a lack of posts. I've contacted a moderator in the hopes this is alleviated.

chiller

was able to use it this weekend.  Very useful.

sanderman79

I am going to give them a try this weekend. Thanks for doing this, I am glad to put my phone to a productive use.

Raymon

c4v3man

Thanks for the feedback/downloads, I hope to break the bottom-tier of 50 soon.

Hopefully the mods will figure out what's wrong with new accounts and the main project appleseed discussion forum so I can post in a centralized thread there.

Also, if you downloaded the scoring app on Saturday, check for an update as I made some significant changes.