News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Boaz, KY Regulators Club Camping situation?

Started by gundam, October 16, 2010, 04:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gundam

I read that they have primitive camping there (at the range?) at KY Regulators Gun Club. Can anyone tell me what it's like? Should I call ahead to "register" a spot on the campground?

Mudcat

I believe that you just need to let the SB know that you plan on camping at the range. dond will be the SB for that event you can either drop him a PM. or maybe he will see this post and reply.
As far as facilities well it is primitive.. ;)  Wish I could give you some more info but at this time I cannot, I will check it out though. I hope you have a good time at the Boaz shoot! O0
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

gundam

Thanks! I'm going to call down there. I'd really like to see photos - just to see if they at least have trees! I hate the campsites that are just an open field.

I wonder if they have decent bathrooms at least?

dond

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken