News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Blog about Massena NY shoot in the capitol region!!!

Started by Spartan, October 15, 2010, 12:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

A great blog about the Massena shoot last weekend from one of the shooters Laura!!!  Very well done.  Great Job SGT Rock!!!

http://dailysok.com/wordpress/index.php/2010/10/the-redcoats-are-coming-appleseed-project/

"With your shield or on it"

B9

Stoner, you big ole teddy bear you. O0 Your going to get a bad reputation as a nice guy if you aren't carefull.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Another D.O.M.

John - what the heck were you and Chris doing all weekend?
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

B9

Quote from: Another D.O.M. on October 15, 2010, 02:05:17 PM
John - what the heck were you and Chris doing all weekend?

Someone had to help all the other shooters.  ;D
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

sgtrock

Quote from: B9 on October 15, 2010, 01:14:53 PM
Stoner, you big ole teddy bear you. O0 Your going to get a bad reputation as a nice guy if you aren't carefull.

QuoteYa I guess I can be,,, I like to have people feel like they are on a range with friends, and family, these folks that came to this shoot, were just that,,, Friends and Family, Good Americans that I respect,,, and now lasting Friends that I would very much like to meet again,,, We have a course of fire that is laid out for us to follow, however it does not need to be an Assembly line mentality or a Grind to have a good time, I like to have people relaxed,, it is more conducive for a learning environment, Appleseed is needed and it is a proven winner... As far as Spartan and his work,, it was Outstanding,, his Total Participant Involvement (TPI) is exemplary and I told him so I will take away a lot of learning from him as well to use at other Appleseeds, He will be an Instructor that will bring a lot of credit to Appleseed... I would like to thank you folks for the write up, That was very nice to know that you had a good time,

Best Regards

sgtrock,,,   aka Steve Stoner