News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New, semi-tentative upstate Eastern NY dates

Started by nyrasgt, October 12, 2010, 10:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyrasgt

Northeast AS cadre,
  Have the following dates for north of Saraspa Appleseeds:
   Dunham's Bay F&G: 21-22 November, 2010
                       March, 2011 ?IBC
                       May 7-8 or 14-15, 2011
  Hudson Falls F&G:   5-6 Feb, 2011   Indoor, .22 only, 50 ft AS - will be ltd numbers as 8 pt range
                            21-22 May, 2011  Outdoors
Dates above being voted on Tues night (HF) and Wed night (DB), but appear solid.
  Moooorrrrreee raaannngggeessss coming.  Wilton, Ravena, Galway, Watervliet, and many more...
Excelsior,
madMark
PS  Will be @ the NYSP Academy range 21 October, 2010, re-qualifying and 7th stepping their training staff.
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

Spartan

Hooah!!  That is some great work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"With your shield or on it"

LittleMo

Mark,

Thank you for your hard work on these locations!!! Sue (aka "The Mrs." on the forum) and I have been eagerly waiting to go to our next Appleseed. We've been figuratively and literally gearing up for a cold weather shoot. (new cold weather gear for her) Once the BoDs of Hudson Falls and Dunham's Bay vote their approval for an AS at their locations and registration is open, we will be signing up for at least the November AS! If you need any help setting up, let me know.

Curious, Dunham's Bay tentative dates are on Sunday and Monday 21-22 November 2010??

Please let all of us know the results of the votes.

Gary

p.s. I haven't heard anything from Watervliet's BoD yet, but then its only been just 2 weeks ago that Sue and I did the proposal to the BoD.
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont