News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Van Dyne Oct. 23-24 **Lunch Available**

Started by dragonfly, October 11, 2010, 07:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Hello Everyone, We could use some help at the VanDyne Appleseed. If anyone can free up some time and sign up with instructor scheduling.

This is the Van Dyne info link: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=16390.0

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

martin

Ok, Van Dyne is sold out!  We have no instructors signed up yet.It's maxed out at 15 but will probably be more like 18 students with alot of young shooters. This is a new location, let's not let these people down.

I hope I don't have to plead to other states again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :sos:   
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Old Glory!

Where's that Colycat; I think he said something about going to VanDyne...... :sos:
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

dragonfly

I think JoeZ plans on being there. No need to panic yet. We will get this covered in state  O0 .

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

Deacon

Greg from the Van Dyne club let me know that hot lunch will be available at the club house for a minimal charge.  :bow:
They are looking at Sloppy Joe's, potato salad, chips etc.

The club has been generous and not charge ANY range fees for this event, so lets support the club with their lunch program! ..:..
Deacon

Chris Z

I got nothin.

dragonfly

Quote from: martin on October 18, 2010, 08:43:26 PM

Ok, Van Dyne is sold out!  We have no instructors signed up yet.It's maxed out at 15 but will probably be more like 18 students with alot of young shooters. This is a new location, let's not let these people down.

I hope I don't have to plead to other states again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :sos:   

I will be there on Saturday  &) . Anybody need a ride from Madison area. Anyone, Anyone, Anyone. Lots of crickets in here  :( . We need a cricket emoticon.

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

K.I.S.S.

Chris Z

I've been keeping this shoot in mind as an "I'll be there for that" shoot.  I thought I was in the clear to tell you all I should be there but I had looked at the calander and realized that shoot is this weekend.  I cannnot make it now.  This weekend we are finally moving into the new house that I've been tied up all spring and summer with.    So I went back and was trying to delete my message and all I could do was modify it, so I had to say something. . .

cz

Cooper

Sorry, D-fly... I'm stuck on hospital call this weekend.  Otherwise I'd love to visit my old home range.  :(
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

dragonfly

Chris Z and Cooper, we will see you on the trail some other time.

dragonfly

K.I.S.S.

LadyVetch

I've been trying all week to rearrange my schedule, but it is not working.  :wb:

So, I can not be at VanDyne this weekend.   :'(

The next Appleseed I can be at would be Nov 20-21st and Dec 4-5 if you need help at those.

LadyVetch
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our Country will stand in need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its ruin."  - Samuel Adams

dragonfly

Quote from: LadyVetch on October 21, 2010, 11:52:37 AM
I've been trying all week to rearrange my schedule, but it is not working.  :wb:

So, I can not be at VanDyne this weekend.   :'(

The next Appleseed I can be at would be Nov 20-21st and Dec 4-5 if you need help at those.

LadyVetch

We can always use your help  O0 . Don't wait to sign up. Nov. 20-21 at Hubertus or Racine. and Lacrosse Dec.4 and 5 .

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

colycat

I know that IS is behind on the schedule right now.  It shows only Martin.

So who is going to Vandyne this weekend?
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

dragonfly

I'll be there, at least on Saturday.
Anybody here from fepowered lately? I don't think he is to far away.  If he or someone could help on Sunday that would be good  :sos: .  

Thanks, for your help in advance.

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

martin

Quote from: colycat on October 21, 2010, 06:52:20 PM
I know that IS is behind on the schedule right now.  It shows only Martin.

So who is going to Vandyne this weekend?

Van Dyne is only about 60 miles from the Milwaukee area and about the same from Green Bay, right off hwy 41.We'll take all the help we can get. Van Dyne is sold out, and there is a waiting list of students,,,,,,
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson