News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Where have all our pre-regs gone?

Started by Thor's Hammer, October 11, 2010, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor's Hammer

Looking at the pre-reg list for Osage Beach Oct23-24, I wonder where they might be. We have 17 signed up for the RBC, and only 2 for the AS :-[

I have been pushing this AS for some time. I know a couple of the local yoots will be attending and have not registered as of yet. With the number of Instructors that are there all week, fortified with all the RBC graduates, there will be plenty of Instructors to handle the AS.

Osage Beach has a Known Distance Range out to 400yds. Who wouldn't want to try that out! Osage Beach has also added a 100m range for .22 shooters to give some simulated KD practice! It boasts six Liberty Steel Targets for NPOA shifts. Again, who'd want to miss that!

Osage Beach now also has a heated structure with a full kitchen and electricity, plus shower facilities with hot water. This almost sounds to cushy to be an Appleseed! There is also plenty of firewood for those campfires!

Show Central Missouri what your made of. Get signed up for Osage Beach Oct 23-24. The largest shoot ever held at this location has been 55. Osage Beach was the site of the first MO RBC, MO AS and MO DAR. Let's try to make this year the biggest!

Jason
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.    George Carlin

Boba Fett

Quote from: Thor's Hammer on October 11, 2010, 06:09:54 PM
Looking at the pre-reg list for Osage Beach Oct23-24, I wonder where they might be. We have 17 signed up for the RBC, and only 2 for the AS :-[

I have been pushing this AS for some time. I know a couple of the local yoots will be attending and have not registered as of yet. With the number of Instructors that are there all week, fortified with all the RBC graduates, there will be plenty of Instructors to handle the AS.

Osage Beach has a Known Distance Range out to 400yds. Who wouldn't want to try that out! Osage Beach has also added a 100m range for .22 shooters to give some simulated KD practice! It boasts six Liberty Steel Targets for NPOA shifts. Again, who'd want to miss that!

Osage Beach now also has a heated structure with a full kitchen and electricity, plus shower facilities with hot water. This almost sounds to cushy to be an Appleseed! There is also plenty of firewood for those campfires!

Show Central Missouri what your made of. Get signed up for Osage Beach Oct 23-24. The largest shoot ever held at this location has been 55. Osage Beach was the site of the first MO RBC, MO AS and MO DAR. Let's try to make this year the biggest!

Jason

I believe there were 58 on the line last year Thor.    Just sayin.   :cool2:

Thor's Hammer

That was including Instructors. We had so many, everybody got a little time behind a rifle. I know we were staffed 20ish something after the RBC, if my faded memory so holds. If I am wrong, I know we should/could break 58 on the line.

I'm sure some folks are holding off until they see the weather. You missed our March AS, only 2 came back on Sunday. Each student had an instructor by their side every step of the way that day. Both of them did shoot the score, in some mighty inclement weather at that. That AS would have qualified as a Winterseed!
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.    George Carlin

Redleg13a

Ya'll get me undeployed and I'll be there!  I hope to catch another one when I get back home.  Hope this one fills up! 

Got a new batch of ROTC cadets I'll try to bring next year after I get back. 

Ladywolf

Hubby and I may be there. We're waiting to see how the weather shapes up and whether we can get away from home that weekend before we make a final decision. We'll more than likely register a few days before if it's a "go".
"If you don't use it, you lose it."