News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

More 2011 Chambersburg, PA shoots approved!!!

Started by tatical308, October 04, 2010, 10:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tatical308

I received approval from the BOD to have shoots at Chambersburg, PA on the following 2011 dates:

April 16, 17
June 11, 12
Sept 10, 11

Not sure who all I have to notify?

Greg
Aim small, miss small!

lprgcfrank

"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Chainsaw

Thanks Greg, I'll forward it to the appropriate places.
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

Cheeks

Congratulations on the new dates. Are there any "Winterseeds" this year? I'm sure the snow won't be as bad as last year. :)

lprgcfrank

We've got shoots in Manheim in Nov and Dec.
I'm going to the Eltonsville board meeting on sunday to get the 2011 dates approved.
"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

BeSwift

Quote from: Cheeks on October 05, 2010, 09:19:01 AM
Congratulations on the new dates. Are there any "Winterseeds" this year? I'm sure the snow won't be as bad as last year. :)

Cheeks... we've got Winterseeds approved and posted in Annapolis (disclaimer: if the weather warrants the title)..  If those dates don't work for you, try to get to Manheim PA ... OR do both!        BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations