Author Topic: JANUARY 31 RALLY SANTA FE-RED FLAG LAWS and others..  (Read 52 times)

Offline TaosGlock

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • Fire! For God's sake fire!
JANUARY 31 RALLY SANTA FE-RED FLAG LAWS and others..
« on: January 11, 2020, 04:05:24 PM »

Attention NM Appleseeders.
This is our Virginia Rally!!
Pro Gun Women and the New Mexico Shooting Sports Association are the sponsors.
January 31 Pro Gun Rally in Santa Fe at the Merry roundhouse starting at 11 AM. Appleseed flags, shirts are naturally welcome as this event is about networking with all other firearms and liberty minded groups.  If you did not make it last year at this time PLEASE be here this time if at all possible. We need big numbers this time.
https://nmssa.org/

As you know our last elections were financed by 1.) Soros, 2.) Bloomberg and since we border Mexico, 3.) The cartels. 
Additionally, at the last minute some ballots were “mysteriously” discovered which swayed the the election and thus for the first time in decades our political trifecta is completely dominated by extreme factions voted in within the Democrat party.
This is the same gaggle of tyrants that have been financing the various NM gun bills for the last 5 years or so. Thus:
We are fast reaching the point you can’t fix the system with the system and now they want to disarm us.

Red Flag Laws, semi auto ban and magazine bans that did not get passed last time, due to the fact they ran out of time, is up on the agenda again.
The New Mexico 30 Day Legislative Session will include most gun control bills not passed last session.
Our last Pro Gun rally was cancelled to to extreme pro 2A factions who wanted to hijack and blend our peaceful message for their own.

From the events organizer:
Stephani Lord-Founder of Pro Gun women.

"Basic Details - more coming later.
Stay tuned as the anti’s often try and counter us at the last minute as they did last year at this time.
Arrive 10:30 - 11, Rally Starts at 11 at the roundhouse. Give yourself time to park and walk. Parking is usually far from the roundhouse.

This is an outdoor rally so dress warm.
There will be speakers, but we will keep it brief for inclement weather. Then we will march around the roundhouse and then up to the Governor's office to present her with No Red Flag Signatures.

Please make yourself visible inside the roundhouse - walk around, go visit the office of Representatives and leave them messages. Being SEEN inside is very effective.
From the event organizer:
Bring flags, signs, etc.

We WANT them to see us.

What we don't want:
Trouble makers.
Vulgar signs, etc. like the anti's use.

And this one might ruffle some feathers - but please, leave your long guns at home and just carry how you normally would. We want them to hear our MESSAGE not dismiss us because they are afraid. They need to fear the message, not us. Dress normal, be normal, just be louder than usual :-)
Open carry is not allowed in the roundhouse, and for now, you CAN conceal carry inside.

Just remember - we want them to see the numbers and hear the message. Guaranteed that if anyone shows up dressed in all camo gear and body armor with an AR - that person will make the news only, and it won't be good news either. So please, just dress in your normal day to day clothing. And if you feel differently, I invite you to make your own rally. Thank you."

See you all there!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 07:21:38 PM by TaosGlock »
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Offline oladcock

• designated Shoot Boss
  • ATCS (AW) USN Ret...
Re: JANUARY 31 RALLY SANTA FE-RED FLAG LAWS and others..
« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:21:54 PM »
Will be there with bells on and will bring a couple folks with me...O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  10-19-2019

Offline TaosGlock

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • Fire! For God's sake fire!
Re: JANUARY 31 RALLY SANTA FE-RED FLAG LAWS and others..
« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:06:39 PM »
Will be there with bells on and will bring a couple folks with me...O.L.
Excellent, I am putting up posters everywhere I can, a scan of the above is the standardized one, and posting on all my firearm and liberty minded groups.
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose