News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gun shows in New Mexico

Started by Devnull, October 01, 2010, 04:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devnull

Folks, this is the place to post any gun shows you know about, confirm that we have a booth and to agree to work the event. After the event the post will be removed so as to keep current info on this thread.

The format should go something like this. (This is an actual event & post BTW.)
----------------------------------------------
December 11-12, 2010
Albuquerque NM
Expo NM, Lujan Bldg - 300 San Pedro Dr NE

Booth info requested - will edit post when the table is confirmed.
-----------------------------------------------

If you plan on working an event please post the following.

---------------------------
I plan on working the December 11-12, 2010 Albuquerque gun show.
---------------------------

Past that feel free to discuss whatever you need to in order to plan the gun show!
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

Devnull

December 11-12, 2010
Albuquerque NM
Expo NM, Lujan Bldg - 300 San Pedro Dr NE

I just confirmed that they are donating us a booth. So who is going to be able to work this gun show?

SamD

Ruidoso NM 20-21 Nov
Ruidoso Civic Center
Table confirmed already with Eli

Timed pretty good to go with the december Roswell shoot

Norm1057

Sam, I'm off the 21st if you need an extra hand!

Norm

SamD

I would  be honored to have you.
Thanks for stepping up

Sam

oladcock

Sam, we can do Ruidoso as well. Norm, are you coming to Roswell?.....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

Gideon

I will help support the table at the Albuquerque gun show December 11 & 12.

Gideon
:---

TaosGlock

Next gun Show in Las Cruces:
Feb. 19-20, 2011
The Las Cruces Convention Center...a NEW location,
680 East University (El Paseo and University)
Exact tables TBA but I put a deposit down to secure it since space is limited.

the Dickerson Barn is now part of gun show history. :))
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

DieslPwrd

Being born free is a privilege. Living free is an honor. Dying free is a responsibility. - LTC David Grossman

Gideon

Ahoy maties, we be gettin' close to the December 11th & 12th gun show in Albuquerque. I be plannin' on supporting this event. What be the schedule for attendance? What do we be needin' ta bring?

Gideon
:sos:

Devnull

Quote from: Gideon on November 30, 2010, 10:02:12 AM
Ahoy maties, we be gettin' close to the December 11th & 12th gun show in Albuquerque. I be plannin' on supporting this event. What be the schedule for attendance? What do we be needin' ta bring?

Gideon
:sos:

So far it's just you and me Gideon...

Wear your appleseed t-shirt and orange hat. If you have a garand it's always a good idea to bring it along as a visual aid to let people know what they can get for coming to a seed...

Other than that I'll have everything we need.

Gideon

What time boss?  Where are we meeting at?

Gideon

Calling BobAbq, where are you?

Devnull

Were meeting at the Manuel Lujan convention center on the fair grounds. (That's when the show is at.)

Probably 0830 I guess. The show starts at 0900 and our setup doesn't take long at all.

Anyone else care to help us out? 

Devnull

Anyone else coming to help out at the gun show this weekend in Albuquerque?

TNTCrazyLady

For the rest of 2011 in Albuquerque & Hobbs .....

Sep 17-18 Hobbs, NM - Lea Cty Event Center - 5101 Lovington Hwy. 150+ 6ft - $40. Silver Spur Gun Shows  806-253-1322

Oct 1-2 Albuquerque  Expo New Mexico, Lujan Building, 8' Table-$80.00 (NMGCA Members $70.00)  Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 9-4  NMGCA (505) 262-1350 http://www.nmgca.net/Show_Information.html

Dec 10-11 Albuquerque Expo NM Fairgrounds. 450+ tables 8ft $60 . DSU Fri 12-7, Sat 9-5  Sun 9-4.  www.silverspurgunshows.com  806-253-1322

"Our citizenship in the United States is our national character. Our citizenship in any particular state is only our local distinction. By the latter we are known at home, by the former to the world. Our great title is AMERICANS..." 
Thomas "Tom" Paine
(February 9, 1737 [O.S. January 29, 1736] - June 8, 1809, English American, author, pamphleteer, radical, inventor, intellectual, revolutionary, and one of the Founding Fathers of the United States.  He has been called "a corsetmaker by trade, a journalist by profession, and a propagandist by inclination." Topics: Western philosophy, Enlightenment, Liberalism, Radicalism, Republicanism, Religion, Ethics, Politics)
"Yesterday, the greatest question was decided which ever was debated in America; and a greater perhaps never was, nor will be, decided among men. A resolution was passed without one dissenting colony, that those United Colonies are, and of right ought to be, free and independent States." 
Adams, John
(1735-1826, American, second President of the United States (1797–1801),lawyer, statesman, diplomat and political theorist.)

I share Preparedness, Homesteading, Self-reliance knowledge & doc's at:  http://nmurbanhomesteader.blogspot.com/  &  http://www.scribd.com/TNTCrazyLady

"Posterity: You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." 
Adams, John Quincy
(1767-1848, American, sixth President of the United States (1825–1829), American diplomat)

"We have given you a Republic, if you can keep it."
Franklin, Benjamin
(January 17, 1706  – April 17, 1790,

Gideon

Well NM troops, it looks like TNT-CL laid it out for us for the rest of 2011.  Who can support what?  If we all donate a little time, the shifts will be short. 

I cannot make the December gun show or AS event.  I was lucky enough to get an elk permit.  ..:..

Gideon

TaosGlock

Next one down here is at the:
Las Cruces Convention Center
October 22-23, 2011
9-5 Sat
9-3 Sun
We will be in the big East room at the South end. Look for the flags/banner on the wall or the tables.

We will have a table for AS. This will promote our local shoots and any others in the state.
We are getting the dates arranged for the shoots that will follow this gunshow.
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.

Shooter

I'm always willing to help, but sure don't want to spend the entire weekend there.  I would prefer to take both mornings or both afternoons.

Shooter
Elaine

Shooter

We do not have a table reserved for the October 1 gun show.  If anyone is available to man a table, I will see if we can get one reserved.
Elaine

hotairbill

I had a nice talk with Levi, the gentleman who runs the shows in southern New Mexico the other day.  He is interested in supporting the Appleseed effort and has commited to supplying a table at any show that he puts on, gratis (for free!) when used to promote AS. I will be happy to provide contact info to iterested folks and help work the shows.
If you are not happy doing what you are doing... it's time to change what you are doing!
Rifleman patch, March 16, 2014.  Accepted an ORANGE hat on Sunday, 20 April, in Roswell NM. Now I start "Baby Steps."
Earned Red Hat, May 21, 2017.  Earned Shoot Boss, November 4, 2018!  Look out, Alamogordo, N.M. here comes Appleseed, again!

hotairbill

Oooops!  gentleman's name is: Eli.... My bd
If you are not happy doing what you are doing... it's time to change what you are doing!
Rifleman patch, March 16, 2014.  Accepted an ORANGE hat on Sunday, 20 April, in Roswell NM. Now I start "Baby Steps."
Earned Red Hat, May 21, 2017.  Earned Shoot Boss, November 4, 2018!  Look out, Alamogordo, N.M. here comes Appleseed, again!

TaosGlock

The gun show in Las Cruces that the Lyons Club puts on is supportive of Appleseed.
Dan Duggan is the one in charge of tables. We got them half off because of our 501 status.