News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Arizona New Venue(s)

Started by AZOpie, October 01, 2010, 12:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOpie

I met with the folks at the Wickenburg Sportmen's Club this week and they have agreed to hosting Appleseed events in the future. They have two bays suitable for us - one 100yd and one 50yd. Each bay will accommodate 15 shooters. In addition, I am working on another couple locations in the Phoenix metro area, and AZBinary is leading the effort to get us on a range in Tucson. As we get approval from new ranges to hold events, they will be posted in this thread.

Looks like 2011 will bring double the locations to the schedule, now we just need volunteers to help staff them, so anyone that's been waiting for the opportunity to step up and take the plunge - talk with the shoot boss at your next Appleseed, or contact one from a previous event. I know there's more than a few of you out there that are ready for the job, so step on up!  O0

AZO

dragonfly

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

AZbinary

Great Work Opie!

The Phoenix metro area probably has half of the entire state's population, maybe more.  Seems appropriate to concentrate more shoots there.

Working on Tucson...

AZB
"Not Last!" -AZ AWW 2011