News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Calling all Texas Orange and Red Hats---Instructors Needed

Started by Reddot, September 29, 2010, 04:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddot

Guys,
We are in need of help at Corpus Christi on the weekend of 16-17 October.  Right now, no one has signed up.  :sos: If you're available, please contact instructor scheduling and I would ask that you include me on the message.
Thanks!!
Chuck

Baminal

Baminal answering the call to be in Corpus 10/16-17

If we do not lay out ourselves in the service of mankind whom should we serve?
- John Adams
The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush.  It will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference and undernourishment.
Robert Maynard Hutchins, Educator (1899-1977)

Love you liberty and fight for it like men who know its value.  Once lost, it will never, never be regained.
Capt. Hugh Ledlie (1720-1798)

zonkertx

Although "officially" registered for FBG, I am available to work CRP instead.  Same carload of stuff to pack, just driving down a different road.  :)
Last I heard from POP, I'm needed more in CRP.

Should I PM the change to I.S. since it'll likely be easier to fill slots in FBG?  Both shoots need more hats!

dragit

As of now CC has zero registered shooters and FBG has 18.  I think you just want to take your longboard to the coast and surf in BPs Corexit Everett. ++) 
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

Reddot

Everett,
I think Tommy's right; you just wanna go surfing  :cool2:
Seriously, right now we have a shoot boss and one IIT in Corpus; we've got a shoot boss and three IITs for Fredericksburg.  If you can shift to CC without a problem, I'd ask that you contact IS and make it happen.  I look forward to seeing you the next time.
Thanks for stepping up!!  O0
v/r,
Chuck

zonkertx

The lack of shooters in CRP is why I'm not sure which one I'm going to...  POP had asked me to work down there.  At the end of the day, I'll go where needed.

You don't think I can whip up some longboardable waves in FBG?!  Just takes a bit of hot air, and I have plenty.

POP

Quote from: dragit on October 07, 2010, 11:20:23 AM
As of now CC has zero registered shooters and FBG has 18.  I think you just want to take your longboard to the coast and surf in BPs Corexit Everett. ++) 

That's funny.   **) **) **)

But, Hey Zonk, I hear Corexit is great for TB.   **) **) **)

Really, BDG and Baminal can handle it in CRP.  And, although EyeQ has a shoulder problem and won't be able to get down on the mats he will be there.

POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

Scout

Any way we can get the News station to start airing the promo spot they made for us there before the shoot this next week? What about getting them to run the spot every time we have a shoot coming up?
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)