News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

HEADS UP!!! Alton Shoot Added!!! Nov. 13-14/2010

Started by Garand69, September 28, 2010, 11:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George63

will bring my regular 2 10/22 scoped loaners 1 spoken for sat, if anyone knows of likely more needed I can bring more

Restless

Quote from: George63 on November 08, 2010, 02:17:40 PM
will bring my regular 2 10/22 scoped loaners 1 spoken for sat, if anyone knows of likely more needed I can bring more

oooh....i might have some more people going, then.
the only reason they werent going to go was not having a rifle...

ill let you know if i know of anyone else going thats gonna need a loaner.
"We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies

mtbrass

I will have at least one spare .22 each day. Get them out there ~~:)

Good luck with it. O0

Restless

Just out of curiosity, how many pre regs are there?
"We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies

grassy

is anyone going to be camping there friday or saturday night? i will have an extra rifle there too.

Garand69

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

George63

Restless

Quote from: Garand69 on November 09, 2010, 09:57:00 PM
Quote from: Restless on November 09, 2010, 07:06:14 PM
Just out of curiosity, how many pre regs are there?

21/25   O0

AWESOME!

I'm gonna light some more fires today and tomorrow, and hopefully we can get that filled up!

rprlrpc

According to MTBrass the shoot is sold out! As well he says he has some that tried to register and could not. I introduced him to the Jersey County 9/12 Coordinator who said he plans on attending. Due to an oversite on my part, he did not pre-register because he does not have internet. Sounds like a full house plus some. If we match the springs percentages this means 14 new Riflemen.

Boba Fett

Quote from: rprlrpc on November 11, 2010, 04:10:25 PM
According to MTBrass the shoot is sold out! As well he says he has some that tried to register and could not. I introduced him to the Jersey County 9/12 Coordinator who said he plans on attending. Due to an oversite on my part, he did not pre-register because he does not have internet. Sounds like a full house plus some. If we match the springs percentages this means 14 new Riflemen.

Bring'em on! We'll make room.  ;)

Boba

Missouri Brigade

Restless

Quote from: Boba Fett on November 11, 2010, 05:03:39 PM
Quote from: rprlrpc on November 11, 2010, 04:10:25 PM

Bring'em on! We'll make room.  ;)

Boba

I still got people asking me, so there will definitely be some walk ons!

The Guy

I detect the painful reality of relays coming..... :o

Haven't done that in a while....

Garand69

Right now you guys are good to go, Eventbrite pre-regs show 23 Total Shooters-16 on Sat and 18 on Sun. So hopefully you should have a cushion for a few walk-ons.

Good work Promo O0 Alton is historically a "Rifleman Rich Environment" Let's hope the tradition continues  ^:)^
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

rprlrpc

Looks like the weather is going to hold. Cooling tonight with light showers, but back to mid 50's Sat & Sun with winds 10 - 20 from the SW. Not bad for November.