News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations Posterboy - Ohio's Newest Shoot Boss!

Started by MeanStreaker, September 26, 2010, 07:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miki

Well done! Congratulations, glad I was there for it officially.

Josey Wales

..Thanks Posterboy..........Great job and Congats.......JW...........
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Dangerous D

Congrats PB so glad that it is finally official.  I've enjoyed working with you in Gburg this summer your leadership and passion for the mission are inspiring.  Yourr benedictions are especially moving....NPOA of the heart!   

posterboy

Quote from: Dangerous D on September 28, 2010, 09:25:48 PM
Congrats PB so glad that it is finally official.  I've enjoyed working with you in Gburg this summer your leadership and passion for the mission are inspiring.  Yourr benedictions are especially moving....NPOA of the heart!   

Steal from me and you steal from many.....lol

but thanks... see you soon

pb

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Hoover

Congratulations for a very well earned hat!  It is an honor to work with you and a privilege to have seen you receive the hat.

EEL

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.