News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR: Pelham, NH - September 25,26

Started by Ninsho, September 25, 2010, 08:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninsho

A great shoot so far, we had 9 shooters come out this morning and we had an awesome day.  All three strikes and all the shooting instruction in and a good handful of AQT's.  No one made rifleman yet but a few are knocking on the door.  I'll have some good news tomorrow about that.

Great improvement by everyone over the course of the day, great bunch of shooters!

Day 2:
We had 6 shooters come out for the shoot on the second day.  Two made rifleman: Shea and Chris.  Chris made it on his first AQT of the day, the sunrise AQT with a high 220's score.  And he kept hitting it hard the rest of the day.  Lance Corporal Shea, USMC made it as soon as we got his scope on paper.  I'm glad we got some young Marines like him who can really shoot  O0.  Everyone else was knocking on the door including our poor Sean who got as close as 208!  He'll have it next time, I think he needs more rest than just his mid morning nap  ;).  Scott, William, and Charles all also did great and given some rest and a little more practice will be blowing those AQTs away.

Chris stepped forward to take a hat, and Shea will be as soon as he makes sure it wont conflict with his studies and his service.

Thanks all for showing up, hope to see all of you in November at our next shoot at Pelham.