News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Today IS The Day!!

Started by Mr.Freedom, September 25, 2010, 07:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Freedom

This will be Blakes second Appleseed and my(his pop) first. Leyden Gun Club, Leyden Mass. We've been getting odds and ends ready to head out this morning, and we are both pumped up and heading out with good attitudes. See you guys there!
Don't Ever Forget 9/11

I Pray Not For An Easy Life, But That I Become A Strong Person.

THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph Thomas Paine

Mr.Freedom

An excellent weekend was had by all!! Great weather, great food, great shooting and GREAT INSTRUCTORS!! We cant wait to read the followup and check out the pictures.Mike and Blake
Don't Ever Forget 9/11

I Pray Not For An Easy Life, But That I Become A Strong Person.

THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph Thomas Paine