News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SBIT mentoring available at Manheim Oct-Nov-Dec 2010

Started by Big H, September 24, 2010, 01:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big H

Instructors, if you need SBIT mentoring, we'll have a designated SB available so sign up for Manheim PA in Oct Nov Dec 2010. Get ready for April 16-17 2011!

walnut

Big H
     What is SBIT mentoring.  I shot rifleman at the Sept shoot in Manheim.  What is my next step to become and instructor. 
Paul Bonargo

EZ3

Walnut

SBIT mentoring is a couple steps beyond what you are looking for.  PM Big H and/or Chainsaw and I am sure they will set you on the right path.

EZ3
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Big H

Come on out to the Oct 16-17 Manheim Appleseed. We will have at least 28 shooters on the line, and we will teach you the next step in joining the best history and rifle marksmanship instructors on the planet.

Quote from: walnut on September 30, 2010, 12:02:56 AM
Big H
     What is SBIT mentoring.  I shot rifleman at the Sept shoot in Manheim.  What is my next step to become and instructor. 
Paul Bonargo