News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

North Carolina Designated SB Roster as of September 2010

Started by Stimey, September 22, 2010, 05:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stimey

I have shamelessly borrowed the format of this post from Bama, who I know very well and am sure would not mind.

Any redhat who would like to shadow a designated SB for their two SBIT events can look to these North Carolina Instructors:

7.62BBQ - SB
Stimey - SB/SC (North Carolina)
txpirate - SB/Deputy SC (Western North Carolina)
bulkhead - SB/Deputy SC (Piedmont)
len1459 - SB

More mentors will be forthcoming as time goes on. Any redhat out there should be focusing on "moving up" and becoming a SB. SBs are the core of this program! Every volunteer seeking to honor that founding generation needs to make their own personal development a priority. Build your confidence and ability, ask to move up by shadowing the above or other mentors in other states.

Believe me, we are going to need to recruit very heavily to meet next year's goals.  We've already got more than we can do.  SB's, don't forget to solicit for new volunteers and IIT's.

Stimey

"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle.  Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!"  Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

PHenry

I can generally zero SB material on a first IIT shift, if not before - and that is when it is best done, so that you can groom that candidate for the eventual task of SBing.

Don't fergit to look for "sheilas" too - we need more female SBS, as they bring something unique to the table that we of the hairy-legged cannot - a more family attracting element and a sense of ease to female attendees.

Mentor is the operative term here - scout them out and take them under your wing. Get them studying early and push them to perform at events.
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata