News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promotional poster for G'ville shoot

Started by featherblue, September 21, 2010, 11:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

featherblue

Was wondering if someone could forward me a promotional item I can put up in a new gun shop in G'ville. Being we are hosting another Gardnerville, Nevada shoot the last weekend of October, I would like to put something up in this new shop. The owner is a great man and has been very helpful with other promotions. The other gun shops in town are run by less than interested buffons.

I will keep this shop supplied with fliers. Any other help would be appreciated. This county has around twenty percent unemployment so it ain't gonna be easy getting shooters at the line.

-fb
�Fear is the foundation of most governments.� -John Adams

Why there must be a test of knowledge before being allowed into the voting polls:  ... democracy, as defined by Mencken, is "...the worship of Jackals by Jackasses."

CortJestir

Hey featherblue,

Have a look at the Event Information Page for the Gardnerville event:
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=10802.0

At the bottom of the first post is a link to a flyer made specifically for this event you can use.

You can also use any of the national brochures/fyers. See the first two posts in this board:
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?board=253.0

HTH,
CJ
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

featherblue

CJ,

Thank you. I down loaded the Trifold. What I really wanted was a larger full color, eye catcher on say at least a D size sheet. But the B & W Trifold will do and it is quite well done.  O0 It even shows our range location on the map!

I have not been able to spend much time on this site for a while and did not know about this new promotional material.

-fb
�Fear is the foundation of most governments.� -John Adams

Why there must be a test of knowledge before being allowed into the voting polls:  ... democracy, as defined by Mencken, is "...the worship of Jackals by Jackasses."

gglovesguns

Quote from: featherblue on September 23, 2010, 12:00:51 AM

CJ,

Thank you. I down loaded the Trifold. What I really wanted was a larger full color, eye catcher on say at least a D size sheet. But the B & W Trifold will do and it is quite well done.  O0 It even shows our range location on the map!

I have not been able to spend much time on this site for a while and did not know about this new promotional material.

-fb

FB,

I have full-color, glossy letter-sized paper National Trifolds that I can mail to you if you PM me your address and how many you need. Or if you'll be up in Reno anytime soon, we can arrange a pickup for you. Out of curiosity, which gun shop is it? We had a Gardnerville gun shop owner come to the Gun Blogger Rendezvous Show-N-Tell this year. He brought some cool stuff and I'm wondering if it's the same guy.

Thanks~
GG