News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Oklahoma Rifleman shirts...

Started by oldgrunt, September 21, 2010, 10:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgrunt

I have been asked to print more shirts..I have only been able to get a price break of 14.00 a shirt..Sorry couldnt do any better than that ..

The shirts are 14.00 and if you wanted a red hoodies its over 25.00...

I will post A few pictures of the print soon ..My logo on here is the back  with a rifleman patch in the front..

If you seen me on the line you have seen the shirt..

Okay guys leave your request here and I will pm you with billing statements..I can only get a order of min..Of 12 so we need to buy that many ...I'm good for a few too..
If there's a price change you'll get the break..We might get a cheaper deal once we start printing them .Its all based on how many we order..

I'll contact with new prices at ordering time thanks..I think we got our min of 12 now thanks ..

Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

K98Al

Before we can defeat our external enemies, we must first meet and defeat everything in ourselves that is weak, lazy, and cowardly; everything in our character that is materialistic rather than spiritual, which seeks weak compromise and accommodation rather than struggle and victory.

Scarecrow

Two shirts & one Hoodie for me.
Medium size for all.

Quote from: oldgrunt on September 21, 2010, 10:13:36 PM
I have been asked to print more shirts..I have only been able to get a price break of 14.00 a shirt..Sorry couldnt do any better than that ..

The shirts are 14.00 and if you wanted a red hoodies its over 25.00...

I will post A few pictures of the print soon ..My logo on here is the back  with a rifleman patch in the front..

If you seen me on the line you have seen the shirt..

Okay guys leave your request here and I will pm you with billing statements..I can only get a order of min..Of 12 so we need to buy that many ...I'm good for a few too..

Xeyed

What sizes can you get?

I need one larger than average bear size.

One Man awake, Awakens another. The second awakens  His next-door brother.
The three awake can rouse a town. By turning the whole place upside down.

The many awake can make such a fuss. It finally awakens the rest of us.
One man up, with dawn in his eyes, Surely then, Multiplies. Lawrence Trib

henschman

"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819

dragit

Are these for Oklahoma only?  I do not see "Oklahoma" on the back of the shirt, maybe it is on the front.  Are sales open to all?  If so, I am interested in several myself.

Tommy Newton in New Braunfels, TX.

You have done it now OG, you started a business.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

Chrome

Quote from: dragit on September 22, 2010, 12:58:12 PM
Are these for Oklahoma only?  I do not see "Oklahoma" on the back of the shirt, maybe it is on the front.  Are sales open to all?  If so, I am interested in several myself.

Tommy Newton in New Braunfels, TX.

Ditto to that.  I'd be interested in a few if you wouldn't mind shipping them over to WV.

Later,
Chrome...
Montani Semper Liberi

Rebel Yell

I'd be interested in one too, if you don't mind selling to Missourians that is.  O0

spmcpeek

I'm interested if you will ship to LA, or if I can convince Al to bring them down.

oldgrunt

WE WILL DO WHAT WE CAN FOR THE WHOLE BUNCH OF YOU ...

The oklahoma rocker still stands for us in the state ..I will make sure we all get our stuff fast and easy ..lol Ahh AL you going that way right lol..
                                         Iron Mike

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

K98Al

Not for a while. The next Shreveport shoot is the same weekend as El Reno. I may have a buddy going there that weekend, we'll see. If not, I'm sure it won't be too long before I head that way, if for no other reason than Allen's boudin! ;D
Before we can defeat our external enemies, we must first meet and defeat everything in ourselves that is weak, lazy, and cowardly; everything in our character that is materialistic rather than spiritual, which seeks weak compromise and accommodation rather than struggle and victory.

oldgrunt

I need 3 more orders for shirts without the oklahoma rocker and it's done...So 3 more people with 2 shirts a order ...Thanks figure this monday I'll have a shippment coming ..Thanks
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

4bfox

Do you have a pic showing the front of the shirt?
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

POP

Quote from: oldgrunt on September 23, 2010, 04:39:00 PM
I need 3 more orders for shirts without the oklahoma rocker and it's done...So 3 more people with 2 shirts a order ...Thanks figure this monday I'll have a shippment coming ..Thanks

OG,
Count me in for two.  You can deliver'em to Davilla in November.  O0

POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

Xeyed

OG,

If can get em in my size, I'll take two.

X
One Man awake, Awakens another. The second awakens  His next-door brother.
The three awake can rouse a town. By turning the whole place upside down.

The many awake can make such a fuss. It finally awakens the rest of us.
One man up, with dawn in his eyes, Surely then, Multiplies. Lawrence Trib

oldgrunt

Size is no problem...just pm me so my list can b right for the order...
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

PJEVANS

Phil Evans
'Loud noises do not usually stop a gun fight,
     Well placed hits do'

Carolina Gal

Are they sized the same as the appleseed t-shirts and are they all cotton or a mixed cotton/Polly blend?

oldgrunt

50\50 they are betterthan  appleseed havent faded or worn funny since I got mine
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

oldgrunt

This will be the day for the last order for this shippment....I would like to say they will be done in a few weeks .Or sooner If you emailled me and didnt put sizes or numbers of plz check your order and send the ammout of to the address below..

C. Webb
P.O. Box 304
Enid,Okla. 73701

I wont close this ..But once I have enough for the MIN...I can get others thanks
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

oldgrunt

The orders been made.....Figure  a few weeks then I'll be shipping them..For you that got in on this order plz ship the checks to my address ..I have gotten a few so far but still lack some..I seen the art work and the screens are cut so its a matter of when the folks start..Thanks, The redhoodies will look so cool and warm...
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

henschman

OG, I'll just pay you at El Reno.
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819

oldgrunt

ok still waiting on a few to send the checks in ..Looks like by the end of the month and its done ..I have alot of the funds but still need the others to cover the shipping and such so ..If you havent sent it in do so this week ..Its a big bill I cant cover it all....lol but they do look nice and warm....thanks ..hope you enjoy them
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

Scarecrow

If we don't hook up at Afton (I will have cash) I will send check no later than Monday mail.
Please PM with your mailing address. I need that anyway.

dragit

QuoteIf we don't hook up at Afton (I will have cash) I will send check no later than Monday mail.

Take a look four posts up from yours.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

Chrome

Quote from: dragit on October 20, 2010, 05:05:12 PM
QuoteIf we don't hook up at Afton (I will have cash) I will send check no later than Monday mail.

Take a look four posts up from yours.

Old grunt I sent you a PM.

Later,
Chrome...
Montani Semper Liberi

oldgrunt

SHIPMENTS ARE GOING OUT .......HOPE YOU LIKE THEM ....I HAD A FEW HICKUPS ON SIZES BUT IT'S ALL WORKING OUT OKAY.....

NEXT OREDERS TAKEN WILL BE IN DECEMBER ......AND YES WE WILL HAVE PINK AND "IIT ORANGE" ......

Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE

K98Al

Got mine Saturday. They look great! Thanks!

dwarven1

DAMN!!!! I missed this until now!

If you have an extra XL or two unclaimed, I can give 'em a good home. Otherwise I guess I'll have to wait until December.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

oldgrunt

I do have a few I will let you know....As it stands I have one red hoodie in 3xl.....they goofed but i kepted it figured someone out there will have to have if not I will use it as a layer for winterseeding lol that means it will fit over my farm coveralls .lol  but 25 will take it ....
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE