News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Mexico has another RED HAT...O.L.!

Started by nmmi9100, September 21, 2010, 04:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmmi9100

Oladcock earned his Red Hat at Alamogordo this past weekend!

Congratulations, O.L.!  Your dedication to the Appleseed Trail is appreciated!

-David
Edgewood, NM

Devnull

Welcome to the Crimson Order bud!

Now were REALLY going to put you to work!  ~~:) ~~:) ~~:)  O0
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

duc-dog

Good news sure travels fast around here, I sent in the requests for up-grades last night and was to tired to write up an announcement.  I get on the computer today and it's already old news.  Just goes to show the flame of Appleseed is being fanned in NM.  Congratulations OL,  I know you will lead us well. 
            Milt

If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)

Ishy

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

oladcock

Thanks guys, really appreciate it. Sure hope I can better myself to the examples all of you have set. I want everyone to know I'm working on left-handed sling use! :) Inside joke I'll tell you about later.  ++)

David must have a spy somewhere, he sent me a PM of congrats before it had been mentioned anywhere! :)

Jimi, thanks for the musket pin, it looks really good on the hat....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

Precisely Advantageous

Congrats O.L. ! You will be a great asset to our New Mexico team.
"If the solution has never been to look in yourself, how is it that you expect to find it any where else?"

Jerry Hall

Howdy Ol,
Jerry Hall here, again wishing you congratulations on your new color. It looks good on you!!! I'm sure you wore it all the way home.
I'm looking forward to working with Y'all again. See you in Roswell.
Jerry

PS: do say Hi to Julie.
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

oladcock

Thanks Ryan and Jerry. What do you mean wore it all the way home, I slept with it!  ;) ...O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

nmmi9100

Quote from: duc-dog on September 21, 2010, 07:07:20 PM
Good news sure travels fast around here, I sent in the requests for up-grades last night and was to tired to write up an announcement.  I get on the computer today and it's already old news.  Just goes to show the flame of Appleseed is being fanned in NM.  Congratulations OL,  I know you will lead us well. 
            Milt

Didn't mean to steal your thunder, Milt.  Just saw your IAAR and figured I'd transfer the good news over to the State Board! O0

-David
Edgewood, Nm

BlueFeather

Great news! Congratulations OL, you will make a great addition to the team!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. (not Edmund Burke)