News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wear Your AS/RWVA Hats

Started by kilogulf59, September 21, 2010, 12:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilogulf59

Last weekend I went to a trapping class at the Sandhill Wildlife Area. Now I am a proud graduate of the Wisconsin Cooperative Trapper Education Program run by the Wisconsin Trappers Association and the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources.

My point is that I wore one on my AS/RWVA hats and I have four people approach me and inquire, rather seriously, about the project. One was a Mom there with her two young sons. Hopefully they will turnout for an event.

My point is, and perhaps you all already know this, that the hats and shirts are great advertisement, without that hat on those folks wouldn't have know to ask...

As well, I never would wear the hat or shirt anywhere nor do anything that wasn't completely respectable, it would disgrace the Project and the RWVA.

OK, just my thought for the day!