News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Let me introduce Myself

Started by mtknives, September 21, 2010, 12:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtknives

Glad to be apart of Appleseed, My name is Patrick. I went to my first Appleseed shoot this weekend and had a great time, got to meet some really good people and looking forward to my next shoot. :~  Thanks to Greybeard and all the other instructors who helped make this weekend a great time.
Patrick

Cookie Lady

Welcome to Appleseed!

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself - I look forward to meeting you in person! We have 2 shoots in MO the week-end of Oct. 2-3; hopefully you will be able to make one of those. If not, we have a bunch more on the schedule in the coming months so you can keep polishing those rifleman skills until you're ready to join us on the other side of the line.  ;D

Regards,
Cookie Lady

cmidkiff

Welcome Patrick...

Glad to have you step up.  It was a pleasure working with you, and I hope to see you again soon!

Greybeard

HectorFuego

Welcome, Patrick.

Where do you live?

Hector
If you can't kill it with a 30-06 you ain't in North America.
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." Wayne Gretzky
"It'll feel better when it quits hurtin." My late dad, a Mariine veteran of the Battle of Iwo Jima.

thursday

Patrick didn't mention that he earned his Rifleman patch too O0
Well done lad!
and welcome
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

Jungle George

It was good meeting you Patrick, congratulations again on a job well done.

JG
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778