News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Payson Appleseed Sept. 18-19

Started by CAMartino, September 20, 2010, 10:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAMartino

Wanted to express my deep appreciation to Jeff (Dragonfly) John and is son Jesse for the great weekend! You all obviously have a heart for the cause!! I'm already looking forward to the Buckeye shoot.

Also want to shout out to my .357 Henry shooting line-neighbor Rich from Flagstaff.

Sincerely,
Charles Martino
Lead, Follow or get out of the way!
Tolerance is neither a Virtue, nor a Fruit of the Spirit. Therefore I refuse to participate in it's perpetuation!

AZOpie

It was certainly our pleasure to spend the weekend with such a great group of people up in the cooler elevations of the state!

Jesse had a great time, even with the sunburn & sling buckle burns he got. He was dragging a bit today...  :P I gotta hand it to him - he knows the material cold. I am looking forward to the day I can give him an orange hat, a little more practice and it shouldn't be too long. Having Dragonfly come out was a real treat!

One of the best things about Appleseed is getting to meet quality people from all over the country. Looking forward to see all the shooters again soon!

John