News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Adaptive Appleseed AZ Liason, Team Member Needed!

Started by desertrat144, September 18, 2010, 02:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertrat144

Hello all,

The thread title pretty much says it all.  If you are interested in Adaptive Shooting, or just helping disabled folks get back to shooting, Please give me a shout!  You don't have to be in the Professions (Dr. O.T., P.T. Education &c.) which is always a help, but have a good sense of empathy for hose folks wanting to get back on the line.  The prerequisites are simple: ability to hear what the shooter is telling you about mobility & positioning issues, empathy to the less than able bodied, and a good sense of right & wrong so you can advocate for if a dispute arises, equally if the shooter does not belong on the line, make a good sustainable argument for removal.

I'll be in the PHX area 9/29-10/4 and would enjoy meet up with interested folks.  PM me prior so we can get an questions or issues resolved.

Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan