News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Sherburne, LA September 11-12, 2010

Started by spmcpeek, September 14, 2010, 05:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spmcpeek

Another excellent but HOT shoot in Southern LA.  We had 11 shooters on the line both days and produced one rifleman.  Congratulations Evan! 

Thanks to Sleepy Joe for coming from Houston to help out.  I will try and post pictures later.

kd5ozj

Steven,Mark,Joe,Philip and all the shooters,Thanks to all of you for making my first AS as an orange hat great.All of the Shooters worked very hard and improved so quickly.I know it won't be long before you guys get your patches.Mrs. Karen cleaned her Red Coat and Evan scored Rifleman,I was very impressed.....Allen
By the rude bridge that arched the flood,Their flag to April's breeze unfurled,Here once the embattled farmers stood,And fired the shot heard round the world.....Ralph Waldo Emerson         "A shot that goes astray,May just as well been thrown away"....Unknown

PAPADOC

hehe But  it was a "dry heat"!

Thank you to all the instructors who made it such a terrific weekend.

sleepy Joe

I will put out some photos when I get them off my camera.
Thanks Steve, Mark and Allen for the hospitality. I enjoyed the trip, wish I could of stayed to see the Rifleman score.
By the numbers

JoeCool1776

Steve, Mark, Allen, Joe, Philip, thank you so much from Larry and Cathy.  Your patience and dedication in such sweltering heat was amazing.  Kudos to all of you!  We're practicing at home to try to make you guys proud in October.

sleepy Joe

here are some photos of the event
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

and more
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

more photos
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

here a few more of Saturday
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

still adding more for your viewing pleasure
By the numbers

spmcpeek

Thanks for the great pictures!  I should get my pictures off of my phone and post them.

sleepy Joe

ok Steve put some of your photos here also
By the numbers

sleepy Joe

I meant to attach more .. so here they are
By the numbers

PAPADOC

Quote from: sleepy Joe on September 22, 2010, 10:14:17 AM
I meant to attach more .. so here they are

Thank you very much once again for coming down to Baton Rouge from Houston! What a terrific experience!

Wife/Warden stuck it out both days and cleared the Red Coat with Head Shot...needless to say I don't give her a lot of lip these days. We are going back for the second day in October and we WILL clear riflemen. hehe...Fun stuff.

The history was terrific...even though I have read Paul Revere's Ride it is still better hearing it with the sound of gunfire in the background.

Thanks for the pictures!