News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A BIG welcome to Missouri's newest IIT TK.

Started by nemohunter, September 13, 2010, 07:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nemohunter

Come on in TY the waters fine of course you already know that. ^:)^ He took his orange hat at the outstanding Waterman event  ..:..
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.

Greg in MO

Outstanding!  Welcome to the crew...  Looking forward to working with you on the line soon.

Way to step up!   O0

Greg

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

ErikAnderson

Congratulations and welcome to the MO Instructor Corps. I look forward to seeing you again at Osage!

thursday

if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

TK

In the short time I've been around the appleseed community I have met some of the best people in this great country of ours. Thanks for making me feel welcome, I feel honored to be part of such a great cause, and look foreward to meeting as many people on the trail as possible, the knowledge base seems to be incredible... :bow:   Now how do I start to sign up for shoots?  Let me grab my bucket, and lets start bailing  O0

Ty

AFTERMATH

Quote from: TK on September 14, 2010, 12:04:36 AM
In the short time I've been around the appleseed community I have met some of the best people in this great country of ours. Thanks for making me feel welcome, I feel honored to be part of such a great cause, and look foreward to meeting as many people on the trail as possible, the knowledge base seems to be incredible... :bow:   Now how do I start to sign up for shoots?  Let me grab my bucket, and lets start bailing  O0

Ty

Now that's the spirit!

Soon, you should see that your forum status has been upgraded to IIT.  Then look for the Instructor Schedule.  The directions are right on top!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Greg in MO

Once your status is updated, you send a PM to "Instructor Scheduling" listing the event you would like to instruct at.  Once your status changes you will also have access to the instructor boards.  Print out the latest copy of the Instructor Manual and start studying.

If you are up to it, we are running an Instructor Boot Camp (IBC) in Lincoln, NE this weekend.  Or you could just go to Osage... 

In any case, once again, welcome to the team!

Greg

MamaBear

Welcome to the MO crew, TK!  I look forward to working with you on the line sometime in the near future  O0 

BTW, who's platoon were you in at Waterman? 

MB
"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies."-Annie Oakley

'"A girl with a husband can be limited in what she can do. A girl with a rifle ain't got that problem." Calamity Jane

nemohunter

PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.

Thor's Hammer

Welcome aboard TK, buckets available on your right ~~:)

You did a great job on Sunday at Waterman ;D

Looking forward to working with you on the line some more.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.    George Carlin