News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Jericho VT 11-12 Sep 2010

Started by TrenchKnife, September 13, 2010, 05:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrenchKnife

The event at Jericho was exceptional (my first AS, so it was gonna be good anyways) that was truely a gem in shooting opportunities. the facility was top notch. the instruction was thorough. the instructors helpfull and knowledgable. shooters were a great buch of reagional neighbors. day 1 weather was clear/sunny and day 2 was overcast with a brief light shower.

The full distance shoots and the 600 voley was what originally attracted me to Jericho. But the day 1 ambiance of a fairly active military range takes the cake.

My thanks go out to Nickle, Nick, Spartan (hooah), Chris and several others who's names slip memory.

Spartan

"With your shield or on it"

gundog

Was my first AS as well......what a good time. Even being a lifetime shooter I came away with a great base of knowledge that I can hopefully build on.

My wife Maureen, who only shot saturday also had a great time........I expect I can convince her to go again.

Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone since I had to leave early...just before the fun KD shooting started  :( ........I have a feeling you folks will see me again soon.

BTW Spartan, MJ said she liked the hooah part, I just hope she doesn't start saying it around the house.
Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy.

Lao Tzu

Spartan

HooaH,
Glad you guys had a great time.
"With your shield or on it"

TrenchKnife

hey ... are there any redcoat accuracy results? I've seen them around the forum, I wonder what we had in Jericho.