News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulation to Kentucky's newest Red Hat and Shoot Boss

Started by Mudcat, September 13, 2010, 11:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcat

Give a big congratulations to our newest Red Hat kyjam!!
And another big congratulations to our newest Shoot Boss brdholman!!
A husband and wife team to those of you that do not know them. ^:)^

Thanks to both our your hard work and dedication to Appleseed and our great country!

Pics to follow soon.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

The Machine

Wow...this is fantastic news! I also congratulate the both of you as well.  O0  I will never forget the distinct voice of authority shouting "chicken wing!"; "I want to see those chicken wings!" at our Stinson shoot last year. I'll leave it to everyone's imagination who I'm talking about.  ;D

SuzyQ and I really enjoyed getting to spend time with both of you, and our best wishes on your AS and life's journey. Hopefully we'll get to see you all again in the near future.  :)
"I proudly support limited government and unlimited common sense"

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

"It does not take many words to speak the truth"

ATM

Congrats to both of you! Kudos for your dedication and efforts.

I look forward to crossing paths near the border again soon.  ;)
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

techres

ROCK ON!!!

Good job to both of you, and to your leader!

That is great news and well earned promotions at that.

Congrats all,
Techres
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

yellowhousejake

I can't wait to see the red instructor bonnet on Kyjam!

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Niecie

Outstanding!! Glad to hear you both are movin' up! Well deserved. Hope to see ya'll soon :)

Niecie

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

doubleshock

congrats (again) to the new red hat and shoot boss! i am very glad that my first AS was lead by such wiley, dedicated, vets as these great folks along with the now legendary Mudcat! your 2 day long guidance and assistance to all us newbies is greatly appreciated and i personally know that our progression to higher scores and knowledge would not have happened without all the leaders at this shoot.  keep up the good work as i do hope to return for more historical inspiration and improved marksmanship training.  endeavor to perserve re.  doubleshock

Unbridled Liberty

Congratulations to you kyjam and brd!  You both did a great job Saturday. 
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Gordon

Hello Brad, I don't think we've communicated since the Ramseur RBC in July '09, when you were an IIT and I was trying to get the patch. Congratulations!

KYJam, we've never met but congratulations also. I'm sure you and Brad make a beautiful and effective team.

I hope to intersect with you on the 'Trail sometime, in Kentucky or perhaps elsewhere!

-FM

TBE

Quote from: The Machine on September 13, 2010, 12:23:29 PM
  O0  I will never forget the distinct voice of authority shouting "chicken wing!"; "I want to see those chicken wings!" at our Stinson shoot last year. I'll leave it to everyone's imagination who I'm talking about.  ;D

**)

Congratulations to the both of you!  You are both fine instructors and I look forward to learning more from each of you in the future. 

I bet Mudcat's proud.

Good job!
Let us therefore animate and encourage each other, and shew the whole world, that a Freeman contending for Liberty on his own ground is superior to any slavish mercenary on earth.  General Washington, July 2, 1776

kentuckyjam

Thanks, everyone.  It was an incredible day for me.  Brad was there from shoot #1, always by my side.  Mudcat was, too.  He's supported us all the way, THANK YOU!!

Liberty will not persist without personal responsibility.

Mudcat

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

hawkhavn

Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

GarandFan

Congratulations to the both of you.  You have both definetly earned it.  Hope to see the both of you soon.
A rusty rifle is a rusty rifleman.  Now go shoot.

Ishy

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

son of liberty

You 2 are a fun bunch, congrats on both of your promotions.....

I could go on and make a list telling ya all what a great job ya did, or how you have helped me but ill just use a single word that speaks for itself.

Inspirational