News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Orlando 10-10-10 7th Step Opportunity

Started by caseyblane, September 10, 2010, 12:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caseyblane

Andrew Nappi of the Tenth Amendment Center (and Appleseed shooter) posted on our FL Appleseed facebook page suggesting we attend their upcoming event.

http://www.nullifynow.com/orlando/

There are several speakers. The big draw is Tom Woods, best selling author of "Nullification: How to Resist Tyranny in the 21st Century" and "The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History".

The bottom line is that we can have a table to promote AS for $250. Is anyone in the area interested in attending and doing a table? Or at the least, just plain attending and taking the opportunity to talk about AS in a hot bed of "friendlies"? Andrew expects there to be from 500 to 1000 people there.

"Boy, there are Do'ers, Thinkers, and Wonderers, be a Do'er!" My Grandfather.

ItsanSKS

I could very well be convinced to do this, as we don't have an AS scheduled that weekend, and it would give me an excuse to go to Orlando... 

Feed me some details, and I'll see about getting us a table/booth or whatever.

-Eric
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."