News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WV Instructor Corps Gets Big Boost!

Started by The Machine, September 09, 2010, 10:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Machine

I am pleased to announce that it is "Official"; we now have 2 more Shoot Bosses and another Red Hat in WV!   ^:)^
Spanner has been our lone Shoot Boss, until now. Siglite and wvmmfalcon will be providing some much needed relief in that department. Chrome will be not far behind, now that he has the Red lid.  8)

Please join me in congratulating and offering support to our rapidly growing WV IC; especially the recent promotions of these dedicated and committed gentlemen.   O0
"I proudly support limited government and unlimited common sense"

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

"It does not take many words to speak the truth"

Ratchett

Congrats to all the Mountaineers!!!!!!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ Job well done guys. Sorry I missed you all in Eleanor, I will be over as soon as possible to help out. Congrats to Mac as well for his OH, he earned it well before the shoot IMHO :)

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

B9

Congrats!

Have not worked with either as of yet, but do look forward to it.

Are they as peculiar as Spanner?

I hope so.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

The Machine

QuoteCongrats to Mac as well for his OH, he earned it well before the shoot IMHO  :)
I completely agree, Ratchett...he is another of our "shooting stars"!  :---

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

The Machine

Quote from: B9 on September 09, 2010, 10:37:13 PM
Congrats!

Have not worked with either as of yet, but do look forward to it.

Are they as peculiar as Spanner?

I hope so.
I'll let them speak for themselves, B9.  ;D  There IS only one Spanner, however... >:D

Gordon

It's great to see things finally coming together in WV!

I look forward to coming down to Stinson again this fall.

George T

Hey Machine,

Congrats to all for their promotions.  And to you for your untiring work bringing Appleseed to my home state.

Looking forward to working with all you mountaineers again someday.

George T

The Machine

Quote from: George T on September 13, 2010, 08:56:54 PM
Hey Machine,

Congrats to all for their promotions.  And to you for your untiring work bringing Appleseed to my home state.

Looking forward to working with all you mountaineers again someday.

George T
Good to hear from you George! It's been too long; we'd love to see you back for a visit in your home state. Not only did you help with the launch of the program here, but that Athens location you spearheaded has really turned into an OH AS icon. O0 

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]