News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

I Apologize......

Started by Garand69, September 09, 2010, 10:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand69

Folks you have not seen me in awhile, and I apoligize. Life is gettin a bit nutty, and I have a whole !@##$%%^ load of things to deal with now.

I've been off line for awhile now so I apoligize to those who have tried to contact me via e-mail, or PM. I was not ignoring you, I just wasn't there.

I hope to see you all this weekend at the Waterman "300", EEL and others have been busting their tail to make this an incredible event, and I hope that you have an oppurtunity to witness it. In fact, one of the incredible things about Appleseed, is that the current Record Holder, Indiana, has provided some of the most incredible support for this shoot. That is a true example, that this program is NOT ABOUT YOU, OR ME, it is about Saving a Nation.

See you there
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Taylor

Hang in there Garand69. Met you at Bristol in Aug 2009. I'm  in NW WI now but if I can do anthing to help please advise.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

ThaiFighter

"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

Cooper

!@##$%%^  does not define a man (or woman)
It creates a context from which a person can redefine themselves.
As one emerging from !@##$%%^, !@##$%%^ and more !@##$%%^ over the last 2 years, you have my unending respect and support.

Stop apologizing, and create a better future for you and yours.
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

The Machine

Was sorta wondering what was up with the inactivity, but I totally understand these things, and hope all is well with you.  :)
Speaking of !@##$%%^...it must be contagious...I went through the same thing recently.  :'(  Keep the faith, brother!  O0
"I proudly support limited government and unlimited common sense"

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

"It does not take many words to speak the truth"

Xeyed

Welcome back.

Tough times never last, tough people do.

Persistence.

One Man awake, Awakens another. The second awakens  His next-door brother.
The three awake can rouse a town. By turning the whole place upside down.

The many awake can make such a fuss. It finally awakens the rest of us.
One man up, with dawn in his eyes, Surely then, Multiplies. Lawrence Trib

Wade

For What ?  ???
Life happen's !
Nither you nor I can be every where at once .
I for one blame it on the FEMZPM's.

Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

dragonfly

Oh "G"man , I wish you would take things just a bit more seriously  **) . Love ya man, see you soon  8) .

D-fly  @)  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Johnnyappleseed

Hey G
How did "Ole Red" take to being in dry dock  **)
Glad your back Brother.
JA
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Garand69

Thanks everyone.... even you JA **)

Still ironing a few bugs out with the computer, but at least it is alive and I don't need to buy a new one.

See you all on the trail soon.

P.S. Hey Johnny, what's this work excuse??? I would have sent out Ole' Red for you to make it back to IL if your Caddy was feelin' a bit off **)
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Boba Fett

Quote from: Xeyed on September 10, 2010, 01:46:57 AM
Welcome back.

Tough times never last, tough people do.

Persistence.

O0