News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New State Coordinator

Started by FiremanEd, September 07, 2010, 10:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FiremanEd

Change is a good thing for an orginazation, so I've relinquished the SC position to JMDavis, Mike, who is now going to be filling the State Coordinator's slot for us. I'll be filling the role of Mike's Assistant so it's not a huge change but he'll now be the main go to man.

Everyone please thank Mike for taking on this new responsibility, not that he didn't already have enough. If you're interested in helping him out with various tasks please let him know.

Cheeks, I've already let him know you're working on the ranges.

Thanks to all for everything you do!!

Eddie
FiremanEd
Are you a Rifleman or a clerk?? 

"Men sleep peacefully at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their part"   George Orwell

VTMountaineer

I am sure this was a tough decision. Let me be the first to say how much your hard work as State Coordinator is appreciated. You, Mike, and Woody have all been an inspiration to me to get more involved in this project. With all that you have on your plate I am impressed that you were able to do it as long as you did.

Mike - Thanks for stepping up and taking on the responsibility. We all appreciate it.

jmdavis

Thanks John.

Do you think that we can get Jacob to an event in the next few months? I really want to see him earn that patch.

Mike
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

SkyHawk

I don't know FiremanEd but I do know JMDavis.  Your state is in great hands. 

And VT I will echo Mike, get Jacob to some more shoots so he can earn that patch!
"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for"  Thomas Jefferson

Ratchett

Team work!!! Great job Virginia. Thanks JMDavis for stepping up and FiremanEd for service to the Mission.

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

FiremanEd

thanks John, We gonna see you in Buckingham? We're already sold out w/ a waiting list.

Eddie
Are you a Rifleman or a clerk?? 

"Men sleep peacefully at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their part"   George Orwell

n2oguy

Hey Mike, Thanks for bailing, good luck in your new position. See you on the line.

Richie O0 O0
"Of the people,By the people,For the people"--Abe Lincoln (Except when Big Brother is watching)-R. Taylor

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"--Albert Einstein

VTMountaineer

I am trying to work it out to make it to Buckingham for Saturday. Unfortunately I do not think I can get Jacob in tow until VA Beach in November.

The competition is fierce right now... Soccer, Xbox, and the toughest of all... Girlfriend(s).

However a Rifleman persists and I am hoping to see one of us hand him his patch at C2.