News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WATERMAN 300 POSTER Diplayed in the Provost Guard Window of IL Nation Guard Base

Started by Castle Mountain, September 03, 2010, 12:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Mountain

The M-14 Rifleman Shooter Poster Advertisment has been blowen up to a 18 x 24 Poster size and laminated.
Looks gorgeous. It now hangs in the window of guard shack (provost) security entry gate of the Illinois
National Guard. Every soldier and every officer sees it as they enter. Met with the NG recruiters and they went
nuts over what we are doing and what we are offering. Excited they are? YOuuuuu Betch!
The two officers and the security fellows took handfuls of literature and 8 1/2 x 11 full color poster copies
and tri fold hand outs and gave me a personal contact list of who would be excited to send us  men with
talk of even hosting a shoot at Marsailes, Il base.  This may be a bit premature but they did talk about it.
I will be speaking to their executive today. Will keep ya posted on future developments.

Major gun stores the Peoria area have been canvased, Chillicothe included. Got my new Tri Corner Hat today
from a lady near here who makes RW clothing for reinactors. I chose butter nut brown. The hat only cost me
$30.00.   Gadzooks, I priced the same  hat at the Dixie Gun Works store in Union City, Tn the other day
and they were going for $80.00. What a deal. They also made me a canvas haversack to carry stuff.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

snakeman67

and where can I find these posters at? are they downloadable?
I can distribute around NAVSTA Great Lakes, if I can get ahold of the poster that is.
"The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing"

Castle Mountain

Quickly now you can call Valarie (Manager0 at OFFICE DEPOT
in Peoria, Illinois and she will print them out for you (both posters)
in 18 x 25 inch format lamintated. They look gorgeous. Quickly now
if she still has the  files. Tell her you are with Appleseed.

Cheers,

CM

Quote from: snakeman67 on September 06, 2010, 10:10:21 AM
and where can I find these posters at? are they downloadable?
I can distribute around NAVSTA Great Lakes, if I can get ahold of the poster that is.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in