News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Date for Massena NY

Started by Another D.O.M., September 02, 2010, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Another D.O.M.

We have a Go! from the Massena Rod & Gun Club for another event on October 9 & 10, 2010.  Sgtrock has agreed to SB this shoot, so as soon as it's up on the IS let's get some instructors signed up!
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Spartan

"With your shield or on it"

sgtrock

U.S.Cavalryman

Well hell, Sign me up. I did Massena 1 might as well do the second round. And i get to work for Rock
"Only Hits count, you cant miss RAPIDLY enough to catch up"

sgtrock

Thanks U.S. Cav.,, Looking forward to working with ya. Spartan will be on the PayRoll as well,,, Study up guys,, I would like to see PC's coming at me,,, I will be there Friday some time to get settled in,, exact details on arrival not worked out yet, will inform, when set in stone.

sgtrock

Spartan

Another D.O.M.

We're on the Instructor Schedule now for this shoot.  All those who wish to work it go ahead and PM Nickle & Instructor Schedule.
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Spartan

We need some shooters for the event....