News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Just registered for davilla but have a prob with reciept.

Started by Exmarlboroman, August 30, 2010, 11:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exmarlboroman

Hey yall!

I just registered for my first Appleseed event, I payed through paypal, and apparently since i haven't used my email addy that was used on my paypal for quite some time it has expired, and therefore i can't get into it to copy the "ticket". I added a new email that is current but cant figure out what to do to get paypal to resend the payment confirmation, ie, ticket to that email. I printed the paypal receipts if that is any help.

what to do?

EMM
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same...

didactic

Not a big problem.  Bring that printout with you, but you probably won't even need that.  The shoot boss will receive a list of the pre-registered attendees from Eventbrite, so just show up and announce yourself at the sign-in table.

And welcome aboard!  Read and heed the "What to bring ... etc." sections of this forum, and you'll have an easier time.  And, on top of that, you'll learn a bunch and have a grand time!
"If not us, who?  If not now, when?"  Ronald W. Reagan

Exmarlboroman

Quote from: didactic on August 30, 2010, 11:18:58 PM
Not a big problem.  Bring that printout with you, but you probably won't even need that.  The shoot boss will receive a list of the pre-registered attendees from Eventbrite, so just show up and announce yourself at the sign-in table.

And welcome aboard!  Read and heed the "What to bring ... etc." sections of this forum, and you'll have an easier time.  And, on top of that, you'll learn a bunch and have a grand time!
Got the printouts! Read the what to brings several times and i will TRY to be prepared lol.

I just paid lycos $5 to reinstate my account because it said i would have access to all my emails and guess what, no emails at all. ughh. I've had that free account with them for 8 years.
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same...

CaptG

Thanks for getting off the couch and coming out. You will not regret it. The Davilla gang is Top Notch.
Guy
"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill

oldgrunt

if anyone needs any help what so ever I can always be reached to answer or get you an answer fast....We want to you enjoy your time we will get you fixed right up...Makes me want to drive south once again... lol   Note to self : Bring more ammo...A M M O gotta get sum more ... I always think I have enough till my box goes empty.lol oh Waterman hurry up and get here....
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

Old Glory!

Quote from: Exmarlboroman on August 30, 2010, 11:06:11 PM
Hey yall!

I added a new email that is current but cant figure out what to do to get paypal to resend the payment confirmation, ie, ticket to that email. I printed the paypal receipts if that is any help.

what to do?

EMM

Since you asked.... ::) 

Send an e-mail to info@appleseedinfo.org including:
your correct e-mail address
your name
location of the Appleseed (Davilla)
Date of Appleseed

The ladies of admin - or - the Kitchen Cabinet ;)  will resend your confirmation e-mail to the corrected address. 

But your paypal receipt will work as well. 
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

Grumpy

Quote from: oldgrunt on August 31, 2010, 12:22:17 AM
if anyone needs any help what so ever I can always be reached to answer or get you an answer fast....We want to you enjoy your time we will get you fixed right up...Makes me want to drive south once again... lol   Note to self : Bring more ammo...A M M O gotta get sum more ...

What flavor you need??? :---
I can probably hook you up.
Turn off the X-box and focus on the X-ring.

Exmarlboroman

Quote from: Old Glory! on August 31, 2010, 12:29:25 AM
Quote from: Exmarlboroman on August 30, 2010, 11:06:11 PM
Hey yall!

I added a new email that is current but cant figure out what to do to get paypal to resend the payment confirmation, ie, ticket to that email. I printed the paypal receipts if that is any help.

what to do?

EMM

Since you asked.... ::) 

Send an e-mail to info@appleseedinfo.org including:
your correct e-mail address
your name
location of the Appleseed (Davilla)
Date of Appleseed

The ladies of admin - or - the Kitchen Cabinet ;)  will resend your confirmation e-mail to the corrected address. 

But your paypal receipt will work as well. 
Email sent. Thanks!

POP

Hey, OG,
I recognize that PIC.  Davilla, 11-09.  Voortrekker instructing EyeQ on the finer points of Sitting Position with Linda Siegal and some ugly OKIE  **) in the background.

See you in WATERMAN.
And, see you at Davilla 11-10.  eh? O0 ::)  That would be really cool. :cool2:
POP
:~ :~ :~ ^:)^

And, EMM, Bring yourself on to Davilla.  You'll be glad you did.

Quote from: oldgrunt on August 31, 2010, 12:22:17 AM
if anyone needs any help what so ever I can always be reached to answer or get you an answer fast....We want to you enjoy your time we will get you fixed right up...Makes me want to drive south once again... lol   Note to self : Bring more ammo...A M M O gotta get sum more ... I always think I have enough till my box goes empty.lol oh Waterman hurry up and get here....
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

Exmarlboroman

Got my confirmation from the ladies of admin, Printing reciept.

Is it normal to be this anxious?  LOL

Scout

Quote from: Exmarlboroman on September 03, 2010, 12:28:04 AM

Is it normal to be this anxious?  LOL

Absolutely. I wish I could go back and do my first event again. I look forward to seeing you here. Anything you need just sing out. You can PM me or call me anytime.

Scout
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

Exmarlboroman

Quote from: Scout on September 08, 2010, 11:30:41 PM
Quote from: Exmarlboroman on September 03, 2010, 12:28:04 AM

Is it normal to be this anxious?  LOL

Absolutely. I wish I could go back and do my first event again. I look forward to seeing you here. Anything you need just sing out. You can PM me or call me anytime.

Scout
Hey Scout, Will do, I'm gonna need some directions, better then I've found so far. Will GPS get me to your place with an address or is there a better way? I plan to come up Friday the 17th and hopefully get there round 6-7 and set up camp (maybe earlier if boss will allow) , and help out if i can.

Matt