News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New ranges, Instructors and IITs. Take Note!

Started by yellowhousejake, August 30, 2010, 10:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

North Porter County Conservation Club has submitted three one day Appleseeds, we are waiting the paperwork before they are official, stay tuned...
http://www.northportercountycc.org/

Saturday September 18th
Sunday, September 26th
Saturday, October 23rd

------------------------

Atlanta Conservation Club has signed on for two dates confirmed, another waiting a schedule check. I will post here as soon as Eventbright has the registration available.
http://www.eteamz.com/atlantaconservationclub/

September 25th and 26th
October 2nd and 3rd

------------------------

I will be confirming a one day at Marion County Fish and Game this week, and four more next year.
http://www.indyrange.com/new_site/

October 30th

------------------------

Guys and Gals, I need your help. Fred tasked Techres with making these shoots happen, Techres sluffed it off on me so he could go play Hollywood.  **) (which he did a bang up job on I might add)

I'm getting it done, but I need instructors.

Please watch the schedule closely in the coming four or five weeks as I have even more shoots coming, please sign up for what you can, as soon as you can. If I need to call for help to surrounding states, I need to do so as far in advance of the shoot as possible.

Thanks,

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

AuntieBellum

Nice work, YHJ!  I'm loving that NWI has some Appleseedin' heading this way!
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

Rimshot

I'm down for Atlanta in October as soon as it's available on the instructor schedule.  Will they allow camping on-site?  I had plans for all three weekends with NPCCC shoots, but I'll think on my priorities and I might be convinced to be at NPCCC 9/26 or Atlanta 9/25-26.

Are these dates for public consumption?  I can think of a few folks who will be ecstatic about the NWI shoots.
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

AuntieBellum

Just sent Niecie an email with my availability.   ..:..
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

yellowhousejake

Quote from: Rimshot on August 31, 2010, 12:07:14 AM
I'm down for Atlanta in October as soon as it's available on the instructor schedule.  Will they allow camping on-site?  I had plans for all three weekends with NPCCC shoots, but I'll think on my priorities and I might be convinced to be at NPCCC 9/26 or Atlanta 9/25-26.

Are these dates for public consumption?  I can think of a few folks who will be ecstatic about the NWI shoots.

No camping on site at either location. Yes, public consumption is allowed, I already let the cat out of the bag on INGO.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

yellowhousejake

Atlanta is on the instructor schedule folks, come and help me open a new range!

YHJ

PS. For you pistol shooters, this is a bit of heaven, they have eight bays for steel. They shoot SASS, IPSC, ICORE, XYZ, IPSDFMFG, and all that stuff. They had regional matches this year there. It's going to be a growing place for action shooting, right here in Indiana.

YHJ

hawkhavn

Note, we have shoots the same weekend in Atlanta, IN and Atlanta, TX...
Be careful where you register.

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Rimshot

I'm looking at the instructor schedule, and it says
QuoteOct 3-4       Atlanta, IN     /SB  spmcpeek
I'm assuming this was a glitch when it was added and that the dates are actually Oct 02-03?
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

yellowhousejake

Quote from: Rimshot on September 01, 2010, 08:38:19 AM
I'm looking at the instructor schedule, and it says
QuoteOct 3-4       Atlanta, IN     /SB  spmcpeek
I'm assuming this was a glitch when it was added and that the dates are actually Oct 02-03?

Yes, Savageshootr caught that on the EIP, but it seemed to slip past scheduling. It also got a SB from Louisiana listed when I think he wanted Atlanta TX.

YHJ

YHJ