News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Marketing tools to get people to come to shoots

Started by tittiger, August 30, 2010, 12:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tittiger

Just an idea folks...
In our modern society that eschews reading books perhaps we should look at film as
a method of "educating" people that we know, of the importance of attending an Appleseed shoot.

Do I have your attention?

I am lucky in that my pastor is very active in trying to wake people up. He put the bug in my ear
that we should have a free Friday movie night at the church so that we could make contact with people in the
community and in the process  surreptitiously educate them.

In my search for movie material I found the following:

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/sermonvideo.php

on this page are 2 sermons that I recommend:
"The Biblical Standard For Government" &  "How To Resist The Conspiracy"

The movie:  "Innocents Betrayed - Gun Control History - Genocide Disarming Populations" put out by
Jews for the Preservation Firearms.

http://shop.jpfo.org/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=8

If someone watches the above and does not immediately sign up for an Appleseed shoot - move on!!
They are obviously have taken the blue pill and you are wasting your time on them. Do not be
discouraged there are still millions more that have not been approached and perhaps in time even some
of the blue pillers  may come around.  

Perhaps you should try to show your congregation these films.  If they are not interested perhaps you
should find a different church. These are not times to be meek or spineless. I challenge you to "step up."

If you are not Internet savvy enough, or have a low speed connection and can not get these materials
on your own, drop me a line and I will help  in any way that I can.

In Liberty.
Joe
"It is the duty of every patriot to protect his country from its government."
~ Thomas Paine