News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SO....ARE YOU IN, OR ARE YOU OUT?

Started by Deacon, August 29, 2010, 07:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deacon

Ok, September 11, 2010 is right around the corner.  Time has run out to decide if you want to go to Waterman......we need you there!  :---

We have some Appleseed brothers and sisters to our south that have put in an incredible amount of time into making the APPLESEED 300 a successful and memorable shoot.  They need us and I want to be there for them.  I want all of us to be there for them!

Let me be very clear.....this shoot is not only important for Illinois (yes I know they like to strut their stuff!), but it is important for ALL of Appleseed.  From North Carolina to California.   Since Wisconsin is so close....we will reap much of the rewards from their our success.

So, the question, are you in?  or are you out?  :sos:  I realize that we have some dedicated Wisconsin Instructors who are staying behind to run our Suamico, WI shoot.....but what about the rest of you?  

And for IIT's.....this is going to be a great shoot to meet many other Instructors from around parts here and there.  Instructors that you will call friends by the end of the weekend.  You may also get some real good experience working with a line more than 30 shooters...how great is that!

Anyway, here is the list of Instructors that are already signed up.  Please post here or send me a pm and I will update the list.   Whether you are shooting or instructing.........Consider the weekend of September 11/12 one of those "gotta be there" weekends. ~~:)

Suamico, WI  September 11/12                                              Marshall, MN September 11/12
JoeZ (Shootboss)                                                                         Martin
MikeS
FePowered

"Appleseed 300"  Waterman, IL  September 11/12
Colycat
Deacon
Robbvious
Mogget
Dragonfly
Old Glory!
Ahhshoot

Thanks!
                        Deacon
                        WI State Coordinator

dragonfly

Well Deacon, Ole buddy, ole pal,  ^-^ I just signed up to help instruct The Waterman 300 earlier today.  Its going to be great  :~ .
Come on Wisconsin lets get on board and be apart of something special  ..:..  I'M IN  8)

See you there  O0

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Old Glory!

I'm in for Waterman.

Joe, Mike, FE; thanks for working Suamico.
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

martin

I'm in,,,,,,,,,,,,,Marshall, Mn. ,,,,helpin our buddies to the west.
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Deacon

Quote from: martin on August 29, 2010, 09:32:51 PM

I'm in,,,,,,,,,,,,,Marshall, Mn. ,,,,helpin our buddies to the west.

Sounds good Martin!!!

jrturbo

Sorry men.... I'll be shooting at the WI Long Range 4-man team championships at Lodi......  I really wanted to go to Waterman too....... I was at Evansville in '06 and it was a hoot!
Tribuo mihi licentia vel tribuo mihi nex.
If Appleseed is not about making a difference in this country, starting at the local level, then we are nothing more than a distraction that will lead to the loss of our inheritance.

AFTERMATH

Quote from: jrturbo on August 29, 2010, 11:19:47 PM
Sorry men.... I'll be shooting at the WI Long Range 4-man team championships at Lodi......  I really wanted to go to Waterman too....... I was at Evansville in '06 and it was a hoot!

Ahh..... Turbo's workin' on a 'top-secret' infiltration. :cool2:

I'm in!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Shooterer

Nope, the family is helping the homeless that day.
Stand up for what's right.... Even if you stand alone.

Cooper

Allright, I'm in.  ++)

I can't leave the office before noon Friday in La Crosse. 
Where are people planning to stay, and is there a way for me to tag along?  :cool2:

Janelle
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Shooterer

Quote from: jrturbo on August 29, 2010, 11:19:47 PM
Sorry men.... I'll be shooting Winning at the WI Long Range 4-man team championships at Lodi...... 

I fixed your post for you. O0
Stand up for what's right.... Even if you stand alone.

Mogget

Really looking forward to this!   Hope to see all of you there.  I will be heading south first thing Friday AM, ETA around 11 AM or so, I expect.

Mogs

EEL

Cooper,
Glad to have ya.  See here for basic info:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=16334.0

Make sure you sign on thru eventbrite.  Use the Pass if you've been to an AS already
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Reckless Rick

I'm in,tell me what ya need, orange hat in training,history,what every ya need,I need to reserve the work weenie clause if anything big should pop up,get back to me so I can prep
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Deacon

Hey Reckless......Is this Rick P?
If ya ain't signed up yet....then thats the first thing on the list......
Send me a pm and we can discuss the color of the hat that you will be wearing! ..:..

Deacon O0