News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Van Dyne Appleseed October 23-24th

Started by Samspade, August 25, 2010, 10:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samspade

The Van Dyne Sportsmens Club (http://www.vdsc.org) proudly accepted the opportunity to hold an Appleseed event on Oct. 23rd and 24th!
It is what you learn after you "know it all" that is important.

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Samspade on August 25, 2010, 10:38:10 PM
The Van Dyne Sportsmens Club (http://www.vdsc.org) accepted the opportunity to hold an Appleseed event on Oct. 23rd and 24th!

Excellent!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Deacon

Quote from: AFTERMATH on August 25, 2010, 11:03:10 PM
Excellent!

I met with the club president yesterday and took a walk through the property.  You can tell the members of the Van Dyne Sportsmens Club take pride in what they have!  It is a beautiful facility that is very well taken care of.  Lots of grass and mature trees bordering the range.

Pre-registration will be 15, and all should have the opportunity to shoot at 100 yards.

Thanks Sam for posting!

dragonfly

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Cooper

When was a member there a few years back, they had a strict prohibition against FMG on the range.  I'd recommend checking on that and warning the centerfire folks if that is still the case.
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Samspade

Quote from: Cooper on August 26, 2010, 10:06:44 PM
When was a member there a few years back, they had a strict prohibition against FMG on the range.  I'd recommend checking on that and warning the centerfire folks if that is still the case.
It is not enforced for this kind of event or controlled shooting such as training.  The rule came about after a shooter sprayed the neighborhood with his AK47. 

Samspade

The Van Dyne Sportsmens Club is not in North Fond du Lac, it is in Van Dyne, WI.

martin

I had a chance to shoot this last weekend at Van Dyne as a guest of my brother,,, what a great place to hold an
Appleseed! I'm looking forward to it!
Martin
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

dragonfly

Quote from: Samspade on August 25, 2010, 10:38:10 PM
The Van Dyne Sportsmens Club (http://www.vdsc.org) proudly accepted the opportunity to hold an Appleseed event on Oct. 23rd and 24th!

BTT
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.