News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Calling all KY personel

Started by kentuckyjam, August 25, 2010, 03:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kentuckyjam

I'm calling all KY personel to the Knob Creek AS Sept 11 - 12!  ~~:)

The KY crew is growing by orange hats, but we aren't seeing all those hats at the shoots.  We can't have too many instructors at a shoot and you can't have too much AS experience.  Check in here to say you WILL be there!  O0

So far...
Mudcat - from Indiana
brdholman - Ky
BioGranny - from Illinois
Son of Liberty - Ky
kyjam - Ky
Liberty will not persist without personal responsibility.

Unbridled Liberty

Unbridled Liberty and Mrs. Unbridled Liberty will be there bright and early.  I will not be wearing a hat but will do what I can to help.  I'm also involved with Adaptive Appleseed and will volunteer my services if needed.
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

kentuckyjam

Mudcat

Looks like this shoot may sell out again, Thanks to the BOTG for doing the leg work.
Now we need to make a good showing as instructor crew. If we have enough we will rotate some off the line and to a training area where the IITs can get some training as well. But to do this we need all our IITs to attend. Even if you can just make one day it will help.

Mudcat
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

hawkhavn

Great job folks, you're at 26 right now!

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Trainer8119

Kyjam,

I will be there.

Trainer8119

KI4URW

ky_dave

Since we are expecting bad weather this weekend, how does the weather affect the appleseed?

thanks

kentuckyjam

Might make it a little bit harder to see the target.  ;)  We shoot rain or shine so puton your rain gear and have fun.

Mudcat

Quote from: ky_dave on September 10, 2010, 03:47:17 PM
Since we are expecting bad weather this weekend, how does the weather affect the appleseed?

thanks

We have a roof to get under for instruction and to keep your gear in but the firing line is not under roof. You are welcome to bring an easy up type of cover if you wish for firing line use. I don't think the weekend is going to be a total rain event, I think there are just some scattered showers possible for saturday.
See you in the morning. ^:)^
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington