News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MA Event Flyer

Started by mike93lx, August 23, 2010, 12:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike93lx

Attached is a copy of a MA Flyer that can be used a gun shops, gun shows, given to friends, etc. to promote Appleseed and highlight the events that we have right here in MA.

I am also going to put something together with tear-offs on the bottom that will be well suited to gun shops that we can post this on a builletin board or window.  I'll get that posted as soon as possible.

Print this one out...make lots of copies.  Lets get these out there and wake up some sleeping Americans!   ^:)^

I want to send a huge thanks to Todd, the CT State Coordinator and Appleseed promoter extraordinaire, for lending me his flyer template to use.  Thanks!

EDIT 8/27/10: Attachment modified to include that Law Enforcement Officers now shoot for free.

crak

Nice!

I want you guys to post these in your local gun shops at the least.  Post here to tell us where you've posted.
Check your drama at the door.

lupis42

I'll get some up in K&R this weekend.  I'll get some up at Riverside too. 
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

mike93lx

The 50' Appleseed promo target is great for dropping off at ranges as well.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=7406.0;attach=12511

I will get some of both up to Harvard this week.

mike93lx

The attachment was edited to now include that all Law Enforcement Officers shoot for free!

I already have a hook in at Hudson PD to get some officers at an event.  We have a great opportunity to really promote this and turn some LEO's into riflemen!

stratocaster1422

Dennis at First Defense Firearms in Uxbridge is going to hang one up in his shop

lupis42

Got permission to hand a bunch around at the next class of my hunter's safety course.  ^:)^
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

mike93lx

Quote from: lupis42 on September 15, 2010, 07:40:54 AM
Got permission to hand a bunch around at the next class of my hunter's safety course.  ^:)^

That will be a gold mine.  I just finished up a hunter safety course in Concord and gave out a pile of tri-folds and the bi fold business cards.  I didn't address the group as a whole, but once I told a few people about the program, I had people coming over left and right for info.