News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramseur RBC August 29-September 3 2010

Started by crashkid2k, August 21, 2010, 02:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crashkid2k

August RBC at Ramseur is fast approaching, and we only have one instructor signed up.

As you might have guessed, that instructor is me, and I could use a little help.

Full-time help will divide the workload, but I'll take what I can get.

Part-time help would be great, too, especially on Sunday the 29th (all day) and Wednesday the 1st (afternoon).  I can cover the rest of the RBC by myself, but would appreciate any break I can get.

Thanks!

smwwoody

I would like to help but I will be charlston WV the 18 and 19 and that would be the only free time I would have

Woody
Fixing some of the holes in your bucket first can make bailing easier

Our children should be taught how to think, not what to think....

KJ4WXC

jmdavis

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

FiremanEd

Orange hats???  IIT's?

Is anyone available to help Crash out? He really needs at least one other Instructor (at any level) who can make it to help him out.

Any takers???  Crash'll buy you dinner on Sat night.. I promise.

Eddie
Are you a Rifleman or a clerk?? 

"Men sleep peacefully at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their part"   George Orwell

Fred

As of tonight, we have five students signed up.

Any of you who can make it to the Boot Camp to help out, there will be free indoor accommodation! O0
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

jmdavis

Lawrence has said that he should be able to help some next week. That will be another red hat. Iron Pony is trying to be available for the KD portion as well.
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner